Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I strongly believe .xyz will be at the forefront of web3. Also, it is currently an amazing replacement/competitor to .io domains.

My stash:

ron .xyz
tod .xyz
dab .xyz
orc .xyz
itm .xyz
uie .xyz
2FA .xyz
profile .xyz
akimbo .xyz
studious .xyz
000006 .xyz ($0.99 renewal forever)

•••
•••
I strongly believe .xyz will be at the forefront of web3. Also, it is currently an amazing replacement/competitor to .io domains.

My stash:

ron .xyz
tod .xyz
dab .xyz
orc .xyz
itm .xyz
uie .xyz
2FA .xyz
profile .xyz
akimbo .xyz
studious .xyz

I agree & realised it's potential early of this year & since then building a small portfolio.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••

I agree. Sales are the proof of it.
I have an NFT domain, and got an offer for it. (not what I am asking) They have registered it in .io and .xyz.

I just have a handfull. Not one worlds :(

Blogpost
Cryptotokens
wootwoot (I just love the sound of it)
Texteditor

Last edited:
•••
Sorry for my ignorance, but where do I check if a name is with odinary or premium renewals?

Last edited:
•••
Sorry for my ignorance, but where do I check if a name is with odinary or premium renewals?

If we try to list it in GoDaddy, it wouldn't allow if its a premium renewal one.

You could check if the name is in the list here
https://gen.xyz/premiums

•••
•••
I picked up a couple because I figured what the hell. Puffed.xyz and Scalpels.xyz

•••
I have so long not taking notice on domain industry due to my other business but wow, I didn’t know that @DNGear had sold so many .xyz domains over $10000 even more than $30000 and that’s crazy, I am so admire you though, so I just have sold six.xyz for $5000 on Dan last week I think I should have asked more…

Last edited:
•••
So I found this neat.....

searching across xyz names as I too have gained interest in them

Not only is it nice seeing the sales by @DNGear :) Always enjoy reading your reports thank you!

anyway I seen seen via whois

The Power House.....

F/a/c/e/Book owns P/o/r/t/a/l (xyz) !!!

Great word, and neat to see them locking down a .xyz for years, I'm sure its related to their vr program

That’s a good news to me, I thought they’d never accept .xyz domain extension:xf.smile:

•••
Regged two today :
nftp2e.xyz
p2enft.xyz

•••

you can query porkbun:

https://porkbun.com/checkout/search?tlds=xyz&q=fun.xyz

replace "fun.xyz" with your domain name,

if the domain name is free, porkbun will list the current-price + renewal fee,
otherwise it will showup "unavailable" with a question-mark, click on the questionmark will give you the renewal price.

•••
I have Lesson.xyz and now at sav auction

•••
•••
I have so long not taking notice on domain industry due to my other business but wow, I didn’t know that @DNGear had sold so many .xyz domains over $10000 even more than $30000 and that’s crazy, I am so admire you though, so I just have sold six.xyz for $5000 on Dan last week I think I should have asked more…

Hi
I remember last year i think, i have sold this domain six. xyz for $800 at namecheap marketplace .

Congratulations!

•••
I just have sold six.xyz for $5000 on Dan last week I think I should have asked more…
Congrats.
$5000 is a good price, bearing in mind that the buyer still needs to purchase 6/xyz to avoid traffic leakage. And that may not be cheap - xyz domain prices have been skyrocketing of recent.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi
I remember last year i think, i have sold this domain six. xyz for $800 at namecheap marketplace .

Congratulations!
Yeah…that definitely is me XD

•••
Congrats.
$5000 is a good price, bearing in mind that the buyer still needs to purchase 6/xyz to avoid traffic leakage. And that may not be cheap - xyz domain prices have been skyrocketing of recent.
Thank u :)

•••
•••
nice thread to showcase xyz!

not a big fan but at $1 promo. I did invest into a few some months ago.
so far only sold one for $50.

hope this pays one day.

1. incident.xyz
  2. kaput.xyz
  3. mailed.xyz
  4. modifiers.xyz
  5. preset.xyz
  6. priced.xyz
  7. pups.xyz
  8. qualtiies.xyz
  9. radiation.xyz
  10. relatives.xyz
  11. scored.xyz
  12. shaitan.xyz
  13. sickness.xyz
  14. slayer.xyz
  15. specific.xyz
  16. streak.xyz
  17. szatan.xyz
  18. telephonenumber.xyz
  19. tested.xyz
  20. types.xyz
  21. ultima.xyz
  22. vamp.xyz
  23. varied.xyz
  24. blame.xyz
  25. darn.xyz
  26. dated.xyz
  27. dealt.xyz
  28. diable.xyz
  29. disadvantage.xyz
  30. duped.xyz
  31. explanation.xyz
  32. felon.xyz
  33. headquarters.xyz
  34. abort.xyz
  35. amish.xyz
  36. anger.xyz
  37. archeology.xyz
  38. areacode.xyz
  39. areas.xyz
  40. hosters.xyz
I know this is six years later, so I was hoping for an update. Did you wind up selling any others? Any good sales come out of it?

•••
Back