Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Are we ok to post some domains - xyz here that we have regged?
Plus , if ok does it harm the chances of selling ?

•••
•••
My favorite .xyz names I own:

Ride
Rides
Maryland

•••
rmedia.jpg

•••
blockletter.xyz
blockletters.xyz

•••
A few days ago I handregistered a xyz domain name, the first one who replies here (by quoting my (this) post) with nothing else than with (a quote of my (this) post and) the correct (xyz) domain name (the one which I mean, you should be able to find out which one it is after reading my (this) post) receives a "Thanks" + "Like" + "Agree" + 5 upvote points from me!

Last edited:
•••
A few days ago I handregistered a xyz domain name, the first one who replies here (by quoting my (this) post) with nothing else than with (a quote of my (this) post and) the correct (xyz) domain name (the one which I mean, you should be able to find out which one it is after reading my (this) post) receives a "Thanks" + "Like" + "Agree" + 5 upvote points from me!
handregistered.xyz

Last edited:
•••
handregistered.xyz

Correct!

I realized that it is only possible to give either a "Thanks" OR a "Like" (beside the "Agree") but not BOTH together, so I gave you 10 upvotes (instead of 5) as "compensation".

Last edited:
•••
Why is swetha the only one having luck selling .xyz domains for over $10k on a daily basis?
Most people holding better .xyz names and still can’t sell them for $1000.

•••
Why is swetha the only one having luck selling .xyz domains for over $10k on a daily basis?
Perhaps because she is the only one who believed in an invested in it since 2014 and she has a stellar xyz portfolio 😗

•••
•••
Because it’s not luck:)

•••
Surprise that this names is available for handreg , so reg it today

Qripto. xyz and list it for very low $xxx.

I check out there someone offer $10,000 for Kripto. xyz via escrow. com

Last edited:
•••
Hype.

•••
Hype or not, I have handregistered gn-z11.xyz today.

•••
•••
•••

Thanks, I was visiting this link and this (the details I circled / connected in red) is what came to my attention, instantly:

1643920824904.png

This is not a coincidence.

As you sure know, in solid geometry, the z-axis (the final letter in the TLD "xyz") leads (upwards (positive direction (triangle symbol))) finally to the ...

... top !

To all who consider "downvoting" (etc.) my post (which is your right of course, have fun lol), you should not forget that this is a also a discussion thread about xyz and that this post is a post about the fact that the top is, like it or not, the final "part" of the threedimensional space (x, y, z) and that everything is connected somehow and the connection I made here is definitely there.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, I was visiting this link and this (the details I circled / connected in red) is what came to my attention, instantly:

Show attachment 209300

As you sure know, in solid geometry, the z-axis (the final letter in the TLD "xyz") leads (upwards (positive direction (triangle symbol))) finally to the ...

... top !

To all who consider "downvoting" (etc.) my post (which is your right of course, have fun lol), you should not forget that this is a also a discussion thread about xyz and that this post is a post about the fact that the top is, like it or not, the final "part" of the threedimensional space (x, y, z) and that everything is connected somehow and the connection I made here is definitely there.
You gotta CHILL off this top stuff my friend 😂😵‍💫

Last edited:
•••
You gotta CHILL off this top stuff my friend 😂😵‍💫

I was talking (writing) about "xyz" ...

... and "top" was just a part of it and I am fine with that, no need to chill xyz / top - connections away, they exist for a reason.

The TLD xyz is an awesome smart extension, especially its last letter "z" because it shows the way to the top.

•••

Show attachment 209300

... top !

illuminati confirmed

•••
illuminati confirmed

If, then DOMAIN ILLUMINATI confirmed.

However, it is not a conspiracy - it is simply what it is and I described what I see in it, you are free to make your own analysis.
Finally, it (my analysis) is just based on stereometry (and a part of it is that z (positive) is the direction to the top).

This is how I would describe it visually:

1643937373535.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back