IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, qualcomm are all about the term XR.

•••
•••
•••
•••
That Terminator experience is exactly what a future Skynet would want us to do! :xf.eek: Good read, thanks for sharing. I also recommend occasionally checking the #XR hashtag on social media as there's always cool stuff being shown off and demonstrated.

Last edited:
•••
•••
And Finally today i have received $250 offers on my intelligentXR.com but i instantly rejected.

•••
And Finally today i have received $250 offers on my intelligentXR.com but i instantly rejected.

Good luck mate , many offers will come soon but focus on the quality of the added keyword .
Thats always the key for me.

•••
Nice name. How long have you held this one?

•••
•••
Anyone see where healthxr ended?

•••
•••
I like the AR for adoption as it has more brandable names beginning in ar , this might be an edge towards adoption, will it be a XR lens or AR lens ? cause that is where its all going

•••
I like the AR for adoption as it has more brandable names beginning in ar , this might be an edge towards adoption, will it be a XR lens or AR lens ? cause that is where its all going

Good luck

•••
I hope Xr Lens 😉

•••
OK FINE , the peer pressure was too much and I caved lol , just hand reg'd XRpath (dot) com and CraveXR (dot) com ... so when is the next cult meeting ? ;p

•••
ps MXR.mobi is available if anyone wants that gamble

•••
•••
Thoughts?
Right on the money for a reseller purchase, at this stage. A good buy that will produce a good return, in time.

•••
Right on the money for a reseller purchase, at this stage. A good buy that will produce a good return, in time.

That was my thought, thanks.

•••
•••
•••
Ah yes, that would do it! Guess those results will be skewed for a long time.

•••
There is no such thing as bad publicity :)

•••
Big things happening recently in XR. Came across this today on tech.eu...

http://tech.eu/brief/varjo-funding-atomico/

"Varjo announced one of Europe’s biggest investment rounds ever in VR and XR technology, and having seen a glimpse of its “human-eye resolution” hardware and software product at Slush last year, I can’t say I’m terribly surprised."

"The Helsinki-based company, which was founded in 2016, has secured a $31 million Series B investment led by Atomico..."

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back