IT.COM

sales XMX.com Sells For $252,000 at GoDaddy Expired Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep, just saw this... amazing!

Oops, $3.9M? wth...

Last edited:
•••
One of the nicest 3L.coms I've seen, sad to see it take such a loss.

•••
some guys get all the luck. congratulations to the buyer. :)

•••
ooops

Last edited:
•••
awesome domain!!! great sale for an expiry auction, sucks to drop such a domain for the previous owner

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Amazing name. It's a Crypto project. One of my friend believed someone acquired them, but dropping $3.9M name is just unbelievable. In reality at current Bitcoin price that will be approximate $6M (350 BTC). That Crypto's current market cap is only $450K. So do not know what exactly is going on inside the company.

Another interesting thing is how on earth someone don't renew name for 10+ years ($100 renewal for 10 years) for a name they paid $3.9M at time of acquisition. I was in that auction upto certain level because their actual brand name XMAX is owned by me. They are one of the many potential endusers for that asset.

•••
Curious who buys these epic domains at auction? An individual domainer with a bunch of $$$? Would love to be able to drop 6 figures on a single name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back