Domain Empire

Xbox Live 2 Month Cards

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey I know this is weird, but my account is coming to a close and my 2 month trial cards expired March 31, 2005...UGH :| I am wondering if anyone here has any that I can use. If so, I don't know...I can help you level up. I am a legit 35 in T.S. 26 in RP. But right now...I am deleveling...I am trying to get everything to a level 4 since all the hackers out there right now are ruining the game. Any one can help me...thanks.!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can hook you up, lemme find my Halo 2 case, it has one in it. I'll PM you in a second.

//Edit: Sorry, mine expired too!

Last edited:
•••
Kodeking said:
I can hook you up, lemme find my Halo 2 case, it has one in it. I'll PM you in a second.

//Edit: Sorry, mine expired too!

Thanks for the try, anyone else?

•••
Just buy a monthy subscription only like £3 a month and it rocks :p

•••
Joseph said:
Just buy a monthy subscription only like £3 a month and it rocks :p

Lol, you must think I have money:) :hehe: :$: :'(

•••
Yea.....I finally got a 2 month card thanks to someone. It wasnt from NP, but I just want to say thanks for the 17 views this thread got:)

Staff/Mods you can close this.

•••
Hey sorry to say, but I need a nother 2 month card. It seems the subscription card I used expired like 6-31-05. I regged it on like 7-2-05. Xbox live sent me a message saying I need to either get another subscription code or pay annualy. Can anyone hook me up with a 2 month xbox live card. I will pay NP$ for them.

•••
I would give you mine, but their both expired :(

•••
_FLIP_ said:
I would give you mine, but their both expired :(

Dang, what was the exp. date?

•••
•••
_FLIP_ said:
03/31/04
and
03/

31/05
Hey can you still pm them to me, my friend said you can used the expired ones.

•••
sent...I doubt it will work though, good luck :]

•••
_FLIP_ said:
sent...I doubt it will work though, good luck :]
Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back