BeZazz VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 65 Mar 30, 2007 420 views 9 replies 1 point #1 not sure if anyone is interested but i was doing some scans and x9o.net is free hope someone finds this post useful
not sure if anyone is interested but i was doing some scans and x9o.net is free hope someone finds this post useful
BeZazz VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 65 Mar 30, 2007 #3 it was taken about 4 minutes after my post by the looks(i could be wrong i have a wicked headache )
champ_rock VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 91 Mar 30, 2007 #5 great post.. tried to rep u but vb did not allow me.. really a good one
BeZazz VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 65 Mar 30, 2007 1 point #6 thanks mate i just found a .org free when i did another scan, i double checked my scan at http://www.pcnames.com/bulk/ by the time i went to register the name it was gone..
thanks mate i just found a .org free when i did another scan, i double checked my scan at http://www.pcnames.com/bulk/ by the time i went to register the name it was gone..
B badtogood Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Mar 30, 2007 1 point #7 Thanks Ethix. I'm the guilty one. I regged it as soon as I saw the post for it. I'm just now able to get back to the forums and post about it. I left +rep for you. Thanks, -w
Thanks Ethix. I'm the guilty one. I regged it as soon as I saw the post for it. I'm just now able to get back to the forums and post about it. I left +rep for you. Thanks, -w
BeZazz VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 65 Mar 30, 2007 #8 no probs mate thank for letting us know and the rep mmmm that still leaves the .org mystery...
networkmsia VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 57 Mar 30, 2007 #9 badtogood said: Thanks Ethix. I'm the guilty one. I regged it as soon as I saw the post for it. I'm just now able to get back to the forums and post about it. I left +rep for you. Thanks, -w Click to expand... Good job catching the domain fast. For that you get a rep. and good post ethix, rep added for you too
badtogood said: Thanks Ethix. I'm the guilty one. I regged it as soon as I saw the post for it. I'm just now able to get back to the forums and post about it. I left +rep for you. Thanks, -w Click to expand... Good job catching the domain fast. For that you get a rep. and good post ethix, rep added for you too