Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gorilla_bob

VIP Member
FreshDrop Staff
Pheenix.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

The reason why I wanted to post was I wanted to share to everyone about something that I just built that will help the TDNAM Firesale community. Everyone has been requesting to see if there was a better way to search TDNam's firesale database for their choice domains. Well, I think your prayers have been answered. I just built a program that searches TDNam's database for several hot domain's.

Some of the quick searches are: CVCV, VCVC, CVVC, VCCV, NNNN, NNNNN domains. The scans are updated every hour for now so it's pretty much almost real time, cause it scans TDNam's entire database... saving everyone the hassle of doing it.

In the future, I'm planning on adding more types of hot domain searches that can be easily accessible.

If anyone has any suggestions on searches/scans they would like to see from the site, please PM so that I can possibly add the custom scans to the program.

Hope everyone enjoys the new program....and if you are feeling generous, I'm always accepting donations.

The free TDNAM Firesale Tool can be found here: www.freshdrop.net

BTW: I just checked the freshdrop.net scanner and saw that ozzy.biz is available...sound very juicy for any ozzy osbourne lovers out there. I was actually tempted to take it myself but I think I will give it to the TDNAM Firesale community as a gift.

Many thanks,

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes that is correct. Basically can purchase the domain from one of our partners since it is available to register.

Hope this helps.

Bob

•••
I tried the Reg Fee feature, but most of the names I looked at listed there were taken awhile back.

•••
Yea, same here.
bmugford said:
I tried the Reg Fee feature, but most of the names I looked at listed there were taken awhile back.

•••
Can you PM me some examples? We'll look into it more.

Bob

•••
I finally found your handy tool

rep added!

•••
Hello Gorilla Bob,

I think your freshdrop site is a wonderful concept, but so far I haven't found a single domain available to register among its results, it's all false positives.

As an example from two minutes ago, FreshDrop shows FEXPA.com as available (see screencapture, first result):

And then GoDaddy says the domain's registered, see screencapture:

Freshdrop is a terrific tool but right now it's frustrating to seemingly find good stuff with it only to be disappointed later. Also, as a small detail note, I would get rid of the lemons in the graphic design, you know, nobody wants to buy a domain that turns out to be a "lemon". Perhaps oranges would be better?

Also, now that I am at it, the layout shows totally out of whack with a big blank gap in Internet Explorer 6 that comes with XP Pro Service Pack 3:

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
•••
I too am having this problem. Reg fees show up as registered.

•••
Thanks for all your great feedback. Our tech monkeys have been working hard on resolving this inconsistencies with REG FEE.

I am happy to announce that the REG FEE should now be accurate now. The scan is updated every 12 hours. So if you find a name that is registered, it is because another domainer had registered it within the last 12 hours.

Right now there are only about 50k domains in REG FEE since it only has about 2 days worth of data, but at it's peak REG FEE will show 15 days worth of data. The end date within reg fee section signifies that the domain is about to leave the REG FEE queue. A domain is in the REG FEE queue the date after that it has expired.

Toptek: Here are some responses to your comments:

Good comment, we have actually a new design for FreshDrop which will be launched very soon. This should also cover the issues with IE 6.0.

Hope this helps and happy hunting!!

- Bob

•••
I love this tool, I use it to grab high traffic domains going for $5 all the time!

•••
The reg fee tool is working great, Thanks a lot!

•••
I just want to say thank you for this handy tool. :)

•••
FRESHDROP.net AWESOME UPDATE: November 23, 2008

Alright Friends, you are all in for a treat!

We just added some amazing draw dropping analytics to the Ultimate Domain search platform: FreshDrop.net

Below is a listing of all the wonderful features for our PRO Subscribers--don't salivate too much! :)

WordTracker Monthly Keyword/Keyphrase Searches
Google Monthly Keyword/Keyphrase Searches
Google average CPC for Keyword/Keyphrase
Google Monthly clicks for Keyword/Keyphrase
Google average income made for Keyword/Keyphrase
Google advertisers for keyword/keyphrase

Didn't I tell you this was some great sh*t!

Ok, so happy hunting everyone!

- Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back