Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available x9o.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeZazz

VIP Member
Impact
65
not sure if anyone is interested but i was doing some scans and x9o.net is free

hope someone finds this post useful :)
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It was taken, ...not by me...
 
0
•••
it was taken about 4 minutes after my post by the looks(i could be wrong i have a wicked headache :( )
 
0
•••
Nice find. :)
 
0
•••
great post.. tried to rep u but vb did not allow me..

really a good one
 
0
•••
thanks mate :)

i just found a .org free when i did another scan, i double checked my scan at http://www.pcnames.com/bulk/ by the time i went to register the name it was gone..
 
1
•••
Thanks Ethix.

I'm the guilty one. I regged it as soon as I saw the post for it. I'm just now able to get back to the forums and post about it.

I left +rep for you.

Thanks,

-w
 
1
•••
no probs mate :)
thank for letting us know and the rep :)

mmmm that still leaves the .org mystery...
 
0
•••
badtogood said:
Thanks Ethix.

I'm the guilty one. I regged it as soon as I saw the post for it. I'm just now able to get back to the forums and post about it.

I left +rep for you.

Thanks,

-w

Good job catching the domain fast. For that you get a rep.

and good post ethix, rep added for you too
 
0
•••
thanks mate :)
it is appreciated
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back