NameSilo

priced x-Videos.co.za - Make +$5000pm |1.2 Million Exact Match Country Searches|Low Comp & Easy to Rank!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

Have a really awesome ccTLD domain up for grabs.

X-Videos.co.za
1.2 Million exact match searches in the country (South Africa). SUPER LOW competition and dead easy to rank. (Exact Match INCLUDING the - hyphen)

*** 338 Million Exact Match Global Monthly Searches - This is why almost all x-video domains in different ccTLD's are developed sites - They are cash cows!***

Also go check out .co.za domain sales history on namebio.com - this ccTLD fetches awesome prices.

Ranking for this search term would be easy. I have already analyzed the current sites ranked in the Top 5 and they can be outranked relatively easy.

Lets crunch some numbers to put things into perspective. 1.2million exact match searches, now lets assume you achieve a top 3 ranking and get about 50% of the 1.2 million searches to your site. That's 600 000 visits. Let use a basic CPA offer that pays for SOUTH AFRICAN traffic, I found plenty that pay out between $1.88 - $4.50 per lead. Let use the lowest offer at $1.88 per lead as an example.

Out of the approx 600 000 visitors, lets say you only convert 1% of that traffic into leads. That's 6000 leads. 6000 x $1.88 = NO TO BLOODY SHABBY!

Think that's being optimistic? - Okay, then work on 300 000 visits and 3000 leads....
3000 x $1.88 = $5640 (STILL not to bloody shabby)

I would be willing to let this domain go for:
xxxx

Payment via Payapal or Bitcoin.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back