Dynadot

WU Payments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Did anyone get "Payment Issued" with their WU Payments this month yet? I'm still seeing PIP from 4 days now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Its Payment Issued now (few hours ago). MTCN is also provided. Tomorrow morning I'll go to WU office to collect the money :D

•••
Glad to see their WU is started to being paid! Congrats on your payment
sufi said:
Its Payment Issued now (few hours ago). MTCN is also provided. Tomorrow morning I'll go to WU office to collect the money :D

•••
Just got the money in hand. No problems at all. Went there, filled up the form, showed my NIC and got the money. So fast :D

The exchange rate is not so good though. It is 1 Rupee lower than the open market exchange rate.

•••
hmmm sufi sorry to hear about the exchange rate not living up to what it should be. It would still be the same with a regular check right?

•••
Exchange rate was around 1 Rupee lower than what I get from bank if it was check but the check takes almost 1 month to reach me, bank also charges 5$ processing fee plus there is 21 days waiting period for foreign currency check to be cleared so WU is still better with slightly lower exchange rate.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back