Domain Empire

Wtf is this pokemon crap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
All the emergency alert signs on the highway say drive now catch pokemon later. wtf is this world coming to?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pgo.jpg

•••
•••
Playboy doesn't count
13700177_1596250677335030_2365064991878640268_n.jpg

Another great reason to like cats..

13668972_849229671844914_2954194659707829146_n.jpg

•••
Oh the irony.

A bunch of overweight adults who use a piece of technology to hide behind avatars while collecting things that have little to no value.

Sounds like 90% of NPs users.

•••
The start of augmented reality, easy.

•••
Some people doing it should take this advice.
13612387_865144376925605_8870289016526078141_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
People are losing their minds over this. I went to the supermarket today, someone was talking about finding one on the scanner.

•••
So I'm out with my gf and her kid and we are driving we have made 4 stops so far so they can catch Pokemon. Every stop there like a few people out with phones try to catch Pokemon. all I want to do is go home fml. This is unreal

•••
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one thats concerned about this Pokeman BS.

People are constantly asking how come we have not found any solid proof of intelligent alien life from another planet... they probably come here all the time and realize that the masses on our planet do not have the intellectual capacity to rationalize the concept of aliens.

This Pokeman madness just proves how easy it is to control the sheeple.

•••
Truly the beginning of 'smart phones' catching up to augmented reality technology.

•••
I stopped reading at "crap".

You domainers love to tear things down.

•••
i think the bottom line may well be that crap is not worth having a discussion about.

•••
"gotta chatch'em all" lol!!!!!!

•••
•••
•••
I did not know what Pokemon was until a few days ago. Ok, I've seen the logo and the characters on children's clothes, but without giving it another thought.

Now I know that adults running around like babies collection things that not exist. In Sweden, and other countries, there is a sport called orienteering. Try that and you will not only find 'treasures', but also get in great shape. :!:B-)

minna-kauppi.jpg

•••
I did not know what Pokemon was until a few days ago. Ok, I've seen the logo and the characters on children's clothes, but without giving it another thought.

Now I know that adults running around like babies collection things that not exist. In Sweden, and other countries, there is a sport called orienteering. Try that and you will not only find 'treasures', but also get in great shape. :!:B-)

minna-kauppi.jpg

To be honest I didn't even realize that people even played it anymore. I thought it was for little kids really.

•••
This is a huge business model.
Shops and stores will pay to get those virtual pocketcraps 'placed' in their shops and stores to generate customer flowww

So in fact those pixels are an 'army of virtual decoys', at least in economic conurbations.

Last edited:
•••
The world is dying. Massacres almost daily now, everyone pushing their political agendas and feels like economic downfall is around the corner.

Shit wrong topic.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back