NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanvinh

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
I'm looking for single word .io domains, any niche. (singular, not plural).It can be verb or noun and as short as possible, ex: trade, hate, search,..etc
I will pay min $1 and max $1,000 or a bit more for really good domains that I appreciate.
Total budget: over $5,000.
PM me your domain name, your price, the registrar and the expiration date.
I will respond to proper requests, spam or improper requests will be reported.
Payment method: Paypal, Escrow.
Note: I won't make business with those who have under 10 feedbacks or you have to go first.
Thank you !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Guys,keep sending the names !

•••
I'm still looking for domains.

•••
•••
I have raised my budget and I'm still looking for domains. Send me your best domains!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Check my pm again
Lol
The names you sent me have not been registered yet. They are too bad and I will even pass if I see them.Is this a joke or a scam?

Last edited:
•••
Lol
The names you sent me have not been registered yet. They are too bad and I will even pass if I see them.

that's a bonus for you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm still looking for the names. Sorry those who I didn't respond to because there were too many PM, which made me so confused. Therefore if I didn't respond to you, it means your name is good but it doesn't meet what I'm looking for.

•••
PM sent with a NICE domain...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back