NameSilo

WTB: Future Tech Generic .COMs Budget $500-$2,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all...

I am looking for GENERIC domains which will have good future values. The names should be of technologies that has not yet taken off and has just been announced. Some people are lucky to have regged them early and now it is a good chance to flip for a huge ROI. Examples: femtocell, oled, carbon credits, solar, netbooks, ebook readers, led, ssd, tablet pc, alternative energy, mobile tech, apps, wireless, stem cells, etc. *edited for more ideas* >> green, wlan, hybrid cars, 3D, HDTV

My budget is $500 - $2,000.

- ONLY .COMs
- Max 2 words
- Must be generics (pls provide link to the technology's info)
- NO typos, hyphens or numbers
- Max 14 letters.
- English domains only.
- No trademarked domains
- No grammar errors
- PM only, DO NOT post in the thread
- State your price, I will not give offers.
- Wholesale price only, No end-buyer price ( I am looking for people who want immediate cash)
- No adult, MLM, paid to surf, drugs. ( I want to develop the domain)

If the names DO NOT comply to any of the above, please DO NOT send it in to try your luck. You are simply wasting everybody's time.

Please understand that I will not have the time to reply to all unless I am interested.

Thanks and hope to get some good ones...Best of luck!!

Cheers, Al.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tech name

PM sent.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
•••
•••
•••
a truly great tech brandable

pm sent

•••
•••
Hey guys...

Got loads of PMs, got a few names and now I am hunting for more. For those who did not get any reply...sorry mates, your domains do not really suit me. Thanks for the offers anyway :)

Looking for more...so, keep 'em coming!

Al.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you veryone for the PMs. bought a few..still looking for more.

Cheers, Al

•••
•••
re:future tech names wanted

Dear holdem8,

Are you interested in robotics related names. I have one which might interest you.

Sincerely,

rendition10

•••
Hey

Need more? PM on the way!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back