Dynadot

Wp plugins

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Good day folks. Could you please advise any must have and nice to have WP plugins for a personal blog. Any info much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't remember all mine but off the top of my head i use

All in One SEO Pack - Comes with everything you need
WordPress Database Backup - Can be set to auto save/email etc a copy of your database
WPtouch - Gives your site a mobile theme for those visiting from smart phones

Other than that a few security plugins

•••
i would like to tell some plugins:

Date remove SEO plugin convert your blog into site by removing Date and time from posts.

Wp Page numbers plugin: very nice plugin which creates a paging of your site like 1,2,3 pages.

efficient related posts plugin will automatically arrange posts in end with relevant subjects.

absence revenue sharing is a easy to use plugin for Google ad sense

i used all of them and thats why i am writing my experience here.

Good day folks. Could you please advise any must have and nice to have WP plugins for a personal blog. Any info much appreciated.

•••
Thank you asif and inineteen. Your input is much appreciated and helpful.

•••
you should also use a plugin to minify css and html cotent.For that WP-minify is must.

•••
Wordpress is best for bloggers and there are also added features which can also be added to software after downloading plugins. You can get some wordpress plugins which will give some tips how to be more skilled at blogging.

•••
For blogging wordpress is best CMS available. Some wordpress plugins available include:
All in ONE seo
WP BackUp
WP Minify
Data Remove SEO Plugin

•••
There are few wp plug ins I recommend for personal websites:
All in one seo pack
Better WP security
Jetpack
Yet Another Related post
Contact form 7

Good luck!
Zidane

•••
I used all in one SEO some time ago but as I remember I was not happy with the way how it works with the meta tags so I decided to write the code myself.

•••
I like these:

contactform 7 - Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.

member access - allows an administrator to require that users be logged-in in order to view certain posts and pages

wordpress seo

•••
Here is the list of some popular Plugins that I am using for my WordPress sites. You can choose any of them according to your need.
1. WordPress SEO by Yoast - SEO Plugin
2. Google XML Sitemaps
3. Quick Cache
4. Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions

•••
dont forget the security :
- wordpress firewall 2
- login lockdown

•••
I suggest you Jetpack Plugin which have almost all the functions you need.

•••
W3 Total Cache - Takes care of minification problems, caching and speeds up your site dramatically.
All In ONE SEO - Includes a sitemap.

The only 2 plugins I run and get 95/95+ (without calls to Google Adsense, which you're penalized for...), but I am on a dedicated server with other stuff in the background helping out (tossing cached pages in RAM, etc.).

Note: I took out all the bloat W3 adds to the .htaccess file and edited my httpd.conf file as .htaccess files will slow down a site running on Apache.
Per domain, I add custom URL rewrites for permalinks, etc. I have no .htaccess files for WordPress installations.

Last edited:
•••
people really shouldn't be wasting plugin resources on one for like pagination and to make a site responsive/mobile. If your theme does not yet do that I really recommend a new theme.

I like Jetpack because it has lots of functionality that I use and also Yoasts seo plugin.

•••
•••
You really shouldn't ever use Broken Link Checker on a live site. It's way too process-heavy and third-party tools like Xenu or brokenlinkcheck.com are much more efficient and won't cause undue stress on your server.

•••
SEO youst plugin
One n all SEO plugin
Wordpress firewall

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back