IT.COM

Most Useful WordPress Plugins

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey All,

I am not sure if this thread has been created yet since I searched and came up with nothing. Just wanted to know what WP plugins do you find the most useful. Here are mine:

Akismet
All in One SEO
Contact Form 7
Google XML Sitemaps
Ozh' Admin Drop Down Menu
Twitter Tools
WP-SpamFree
WP FancyZoom
WP Post Thumbnail

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All in one SEO

The ability to change each post/page description is key to good SEO for any Wordpress website. It really helps generate search traffic if the plug is used correctly.

•••
this is a cool list.I've been searching awhile for some nice plug-ins now here they are......thanks

•••
what does it differ?all are same.and you cant even place the ads.nonsense

•••
IMO the database backup plugin is my favorite,
it can automatically send the database backup to my mail box daily. cool!

•••
YARPP

install, and VOILA, there are related post after posting!

•••
IMO the database backup plugin is my favorite,
it can automatically send the database backup to my mail box daily. cool!

Thank you for the heads up!

•••
I am running 17 wordpress blogs and I only use the following..

All in one SEO
Spamfree
Wordpress dofollow

Too many plugins will only slow your website..

•••
Hey how does Google XML Sitemap help in increasing traffic ?
and yes, thanks or those plugins. i am downloading drop down menu and fancy zoom

•••
•••
All in One SEO is unncessary with new versions of wordpress since they do it already for you. Contact form is nice but it adds too much bloated stuff to upload. Google xml sitemaps again unncessary because Wordpress category and archive system works better in newer versions. Askimet is a must - it saves me hours each month - it's a real gem.

•••
Hey All,

I am not sure if this thread has been created yet since I searched and came up with nothing. Just wanted to know what WP plugins do you find the most useful. Here are mine:

Akismet
All in One SEO
Contact Form 7
Google XML Sitemaps
Ozh' Admin Drop Down Menu
Twitter Tools
WP-SpamFree
WP FancyZoom
WP Post Thumbnail

Nice selection of plugins :)
I should try them :)

•••
Thats really a essential list of the softwares to run a successful blog. If i know some more i will add too so that it gets even more essential.

•••
Some really nice plugins.

•••
Thank YOU! for sharing your list of plugins. I just downloaded google xml sitemaps and enabled akismet on my blog. I have all in one seo but i haven't enabled it yet. I'm not sure about the other plugins yet i will have to read more about them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back