IT.COM

Wow!!! $3.43 for just one click....my highest so far!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have this website making me $10 per day(more or less), usually clicks are from $0.20 to $0.60 but today i got this huge one click for $3.43
I was lucky to observe it because i just logged in my adsense account and checked today's earning.

If only i have more advertisers like this one(i already know who he is :hehe: )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
WOW, congrats :)

I once got a $1.20 click which actually was the only one I ever got, usually I earn only $0.03 per click.

•••
•••
Its great .. Adsense used to pay even more thn $5 per click before but now a days its really great to have a click for $3.43 :)

•••
great , and there are still High paying clicks available.
received a >>$8 one only 3 days ago.
get $1.50-$2.00 ones daily.

Legal/Health/finance are the best areas

•••
Thanx!!!
Well this website niche is not related to high paying keywords as the health industry has but i m not complaining ;)

•••
hey congratulations, keep it up
:tu:

•••
I think my highest are 3-4 but not recently. Congrats .

•••
Yeah these kind of clicks are energy booster and always encourage you to do more and more better. So far my best click was around $2.00

Congrats for that.

•••
Congrats. Some adwords clients would spend even higher than that.

•••
Got another one!!!!

I m beggining to like this :hehe:

Got another click for $3.40

I wonder if i can approach this advertiser and offer him direct sale to my website!

•••
Congrats! My record was broken yesterday with USD 3,08 for one click, but you beat me :)

•••
Its a very honest rate... keep going and congrats..

•••
I believe i did have a $3.00 + click last week on a financial domain, but i think it was an exception. Im certainly not getting too excited, probably a mistake by you know who. LOL

•••
It always happn from time to time... last couple of days, I got $6 from a site that is averaging 60 cents daily ..

•••
the most i got was today 2.88

•••
•••
Congrats. Sure would like to see one like that.

•••
Very nice! The highest click I have seen so far was around $2.25 on a site I usually get 5 cents a click for :o

•••
Nice. My highest over the last 6 months was around $6.

•••
Funny, I had a $3+ yesterday on a precious coins sales site. Hope that "clicker" got what he/she wanted and will come back!

•••
guarddragon said:
Funny, I had a $3+ yesterday on a precious coins sales site. Hope that "clicker" got what he/she wanted and will come back!

I think your referring to the advertiser not the clicker

•••
•••
I think my highest this month is around 3 bucks a click I remember when i was getting around 10-15 dollars a click those days were good

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back