Dynadot

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Current poll results:

37 Yes / 37 No

I invite everyone here at NamePros to vote in order to make this poll scientifically more accurate.

IMO

•••
No (way), I will not take any "vaccine" - neither voluntary nor involuntary. *

Because that's what my body has been communicated by my mind and what my mind has been communicated by my soul.

I believe that listening to the soul protects one (and others) better from any "coronavirus" than listening to the (various kinds of) evil propaganda that the illuminati (and their freemasonic helpers) are trying to drum into our brains (for manipulational reasons) through the(ir) tools (primarily mainstream media) day in day out (currently its the alledged "coronavirus - infected / death" - rates for example), it's obvious (at least for those who listen to their soul).

* Since this option isn't included in the poll, I wasn't able to vote - however, no problem, I preferred anyway to wrote than to vote.

Last edited:
•••
‘A Shot of Hope’: What the Vaccine Is Like for Frontline Doctors and Nurses

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/14/us/coronavirus-vaccine-doctors-nurses.html

Even as medical workers lined up for America’s first shots, many of them recalled nightmarish moments from the pandemic.

“That’s why today is so emotional,” said Dr. Seth, an internal-medicine physician with Sanford Health in North Dakota, a state that has been ravaged by the virus. “You’re still fighting a battle, but you’re starting to see the horizon.”

"This is really for all of those patients that unfortunately didn’t make it, all those patients still coming through the doors,” Mona Moghareh, a 30-year-old pharmacist in New Orleans, said on Monday morning as she administered the first shots at the Ochsner Medical Center with journalists and state leaders looking on.

It is hope,” said Kenzie Frankl, a registered nurse and clinical care leader for Sanford Health in Fargo who volunteered nine months ago to work in the hospital’s coronavirus unit and walked out of the vaccination room with a Day-Glo bandage on her arm.

I almost could cry talking to you now,” she said. “I feel like I didn’t just get a vaccine, I got a shot of hope. It’s hope that this is the beginning of the end of this terrible pandemic that we’ve all been experiencing — but us on the front line have really seen the suffering and the tragedy associated with it.”

•••
•••
•••
FDA Analysis Of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Finds It Effective And Safe

" The Food and Drug Administration released a detailed analysis Tuesday morning of the COVID-19 vaccine from drugmaker Moderna that supports the authorization of the company's vaccine for emergency use.

The FDA's briefing document along with one from Moderna were posted two days before a group of experts will convene to advise the agency on whether to grant the vaccine emergency authorization for use, or EUA, during the pandemic.

The agency's analysis finds the vaccine has a "favorable safety profile" and that there are "no specific safety concerns identified that would preclude issuance of an EUA." Serious reactions were rare. Side effects are common, however, with a majority of study volunteers experiencing pain at the site of injection, fatigue and headaches.

The agency's analysis also affirms the effectiveness of the vaccine. It is 94% overall, assessed at least two weeks after the second dose of vaccine, in the final analysis. An interim analysis put it at 95%. The vaccine shots are given 28 days apart.

The vaccine is less effective in older people, the FDA analysis finds. For people ages 18 to less than 65, the effectiveness is 96%, compared with 86% for people 65 and older. "

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-covid-19-vaccine-finds-it-effective-and-safe

•••
FDA is corrupt. It killed US doctors curing cancer with gcmaf. FDA approved deepstate drug remdesivir. although even another deepstate company WHO accidentally said it is useless (and actually a little bit worse than useless).

•••
Warning:

People are still going to be vulnerable to getting Covid in the first couple of weeks after the vaccination since with most of the vaccines that are currently available full immunity is only going to be achieved after the second shot and so it is very important for everyone to abide by all the hygiene and Pandemic guidelines and protocols even after getting vaccinated. (including physical distancing, frequent hand washing, and wearing masks.)

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Warning:

People are still going to be vulnerable to getting Covid in the first couple of weeks after the vaccination since with most of the vaccines that are currently available full immunity is only going to be achieved after the second shot and so it is very important for everyone to abide by all the hygiene and Pandemic guidelines and protocols even after getting vaccinated. (including physical distancing, frequent hand washing, and wearing masks.)

IMO

how can one gain full immunity to something that mutates seasonally?

•••

Well the supposedly 95 or 96% effectiveness is as close to full immunity as we are going to get right now. The Vaccines will most likely work for minor mutations too, unless there are major variations which in that case we have to wait and see.

There is going to be some trial and error evolved in this as things develop further.

IMO

•••
The Mark of The Beast. Naw ill pass!

•••
FDA is corrupt. It killed US doctors curing cancer with gcmaf. FDA approved deepstate drug remdesivir. although even another deepstate company WHO accidentally said it is useless (and actually a little bit worse than useless).
Shall we make GCMAF yoghurt/kefir and sell it at Whole Foods?

Last edited:
•••
The immunity would be in the psychological effects of COVID fear and a virtue boost

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Sorry but you will have to have a gun to my head for me to take that vaccine.

•••
Last edited:
•••
If everyone cooperates in containing the virus we can prevent a lot of deaths in the next six months while we wait for the majority of the people to get vaccinated. Upwards of 70% of the population need to develop immunity (either naturally or through vaccination) in order to get to herd immunity. Although people should have the right to refuse to get vaccinated, but lets hope that enough people choose to do so in order for us to be able to bring this Pandemic to an end soon.

Regardless of whether people choose to get vaccinated or not (which either way their decision should be respected) but beyond that lets not add to the number of the deaths by being illogical, ignorant, and reckless when it comes to abiding by all the hygiene and Pandemic guidelines and protocols that the majority of the doctors, scientists, and experts are recommending.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
@imadoer

When you post a link be sure to give a brief description as to what it is about and how it relates to the subject of Covid Vaccines.

Thanks

•••
•••
The amount of disinformation about COVID and these vaccines only gets amplified here when domainers pretend to be doctors.

Its like thugs pretending to be president, really .

•••
Touche

I feel your comment is more appropriately aimed for Bill.

The amount of disinformation about COVID and these vaccines only gets amplified here when domainers COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS with no college degree or medical training pretend to be doctors.

Its like Gates pretending to be a healer, really .

However, a doctor is not required to decipher the information available for us to arrive at the most whole answer.

In the information age, ignorance is a choice.

Last edited:
•••
Employers can bar unvaccinated employees from the workplace, EEOC says

" The logical conclusion is that if no possible accommodation can be made and the employee's job requires that they be in the physical workplace — and they pose a direct threat to the safety of the workplace or others — that yes, they could be terminated, "

From CBSNEWS.com
https://news.google.com/articles/CA...yNj6CjDyiPICMJyFxQU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back