7. Yes but only if I am considered to be in any of the vulnerable groups

1.7%
  8. No I will not get the vaccine voluntarily

50.0%
Total: 178 vote(s)
  1. rh2000

rh2000 Top Contributor VIP

Funny

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Fauci’s incompetence led to many deaths in HIV AIDS outbreak. Look up the AZT deaths.

AZT was the first anti-HIV drug.
    I dont think he gets asked this question ever, one of worst on “The Good Doctor’s” resume.

Fauci is enjoying his time in the media & news.
    It behooves me, the pedestal people place him

You dont have to look hard ;)
    That said,take vaccine folks... What i’d do (did)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  3. rh2000

Fauci and Gates are some sick men.

4. Grilled

Grilled xn--n48h.to VIP

Ahh ye ol fake news narrative pusher of the radical right @Samer .... Do you ever research anything before posting it, or do you just blindly repeat anything coming from any devil of the RADICAL right? And folks wonder how the QAnon echo chamber grew into lies and chaos? smh :banghead:

Do you still wonder why I have you, and other radicals, set to ignore on namePros? The echo chamber needs to stop somewhere.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/05/20/fauci-aids-nih-coronavirus/

Anyways, @Samer, I doubt you read the full article. Or anything besides radical right propaganda. You seem more like a headline reader, quick to spout anything that would push for a radical right fake news narrative. I just hope you read a little more before you up and decide to go storm the Capitol or the NIH.

5. rh2000

HOW BILL GATES MONOPOLIZED GLOBAL HEALTH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wQSYdAX_9JY/

6. Samer

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  7. Samer

Radical Right? Lol, found your Boogey man.

i prioritize sources, above all else.

Fauci isnt liked. I didnt quote Breitbart.

I cited 247Sports.com a forum piece write-up.
    “Q-Anon” is not relevant, but nice try.
    Maybe confusing their Shaman with Dr. Fauci,
    I can see why you’d make that mistake.

Grilled, “Radical Left” is Vox, HuffPost “ThinkProgress” WashPost, most of the media youre fed.really analyze the world broad scope
    Instead of thinking of things along “left” v “right”
    Only right should be thinking “right vs wrong”

Long as you have that “us vs. them” mentality,
    you will never prosper, and live a life of hate. Surround yourself with supportive people — Not an echo chamber. Positive people.

8. Grilled

Grilled xn--n48h.to VIP

You may let me have this one? I'm glad citing fake news is a game to you. Is citing fake news online all day more fun than living real life? Or is this what we do when we avoid real life?

Well the right sure isn't united, nor does it appear they want things united. Especially when the head of the radical right likes to further divide, and always cite radical left. If folks want to constantly shout radical left, don't be surprised if the left starts calling the wronngright radical as well.

It seems as if the radicals had their way, states won't be united, and the south would rise again. But the south will not rise again, or not atleast in the way some radical right wants the south to rise. The confederate flag is a thing of the past. Sorry, @radicalright. I prefer a United States, so until folks stop citing the radical left, I won't stop citing the radical right.

Anywho back to ignoring the radical right.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  9. LoodeX

LoodeX Restricted (15-30%) Gold Account

Mental health should be the priority and a “vaccine” doesn’t heal that

10. Samer

What’s a “game”?

Discourse? Discussion. Kno you prefer censor.

Also note: i took the vaccine.

dont “Radical right” dont believe Gates’ vacc? narratives are falling apart- house of cards 😉

11. Grilled

Grilled xn--n48h.to VIP

Where'd you take it to? jk...

👍

12. rh2000

13. rh2000

14. Samer

15. Samer

Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD)

I still wouldnt invest in them, but appreciate.

16. Samer

17. WGS_Thunder

WGS_Thunder certified domainiac VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

A press release from Pfizer, that sure is credible..

18. Samer

Well, it was updated April 1 2021

19. WGS_Thunder

WGS_Thunder certified domainiac VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

upload_2021-4-11_17-32-22.png

20. Compassion

Compassion Celebrate Life PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/2...vid-vaccine-increases-by-483-in-just-7-weeks/
    Number of Pregnant Women suffering Miscarriage after having Covid Vaccine increases by 483% in just 7 weeks

This was the Governments own advice upon emergency approval of the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine –

Pregnancy’
    There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.
    Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine
    BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy.

For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women
    of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.

We told you about this back in December, as the Governments own advice also included comments on breast-feeding and fertility which were as follows –

Breast-feeding
    It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk. A risk to
    the newborns/infants cannot be excluded. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used
    during breast-feeding.
    Fertility

It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  21. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine

Released Tuesday, April 13, 2021

"As of April 12, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen ) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in individuals after receiving the J&J vaccine. In these cases, a type of blood clot called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) was seen in combination with low levels of blood platelets (thrombocytopenia). All six cases occurred among women between the ages of 18 and 48, and symptoms occurred 6 to 13 days after vaccination. Treatment of this specific type of blood clot is different from the treatment that might typically be administered. Usually, an anticoagulant drug called heparin is used to treat blood clots. In this setting, administration of heparin may be dangerous, and alternative treatments need to be given.

CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Wednesday to further review these cases and assess their potential significance. FDA will review that analysis as it also investigates these cases. Until that process is complete, we are recommending a pause in the use of this vaccine out of an abundance of caution. This is important, in part, to ensure that the health care provider community is aware of the potential for these adverse events and can plan for proper recognition and management due to the unique treatment required with this type of blood clot.

Right now, these adverse events appear to be extremely rare. COVID-19 vaccine safety is a top priority for the federal government, and we take all reports of health problems following COVID-19 vaccination very seriously. People who have received the J&J vaccine who develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider."

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0413-JJ-vaccine.html

22. Samer

Johnson and Johnson was never the best vaccine. It was like 60%ish good. One shot.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  23. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Johnson & Johnson vaccine was the one that I got about two weeks ago,

Although at around 65% effectiveness against getting Covid you can still get the virus, but it's supposed to prevent the more severe cases that require people to get hospitalized.

But then I have been on blood thinner and have been taking daily Aspirin ever since I had a heart attack a few years back so hopefully I won't get any blood clots.

Best for people to consult with their doctor about this or any other vaccine. Although sometimes there are no clear cut answers so you might have to take a chance with certain meds and procedures depending on your personal conditions and circumstances and what your doctor says.

IMO

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  24. Compassion

Even this is released by the numbers....

25. Compassion

I DID A THING . . .

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice