IT.COM

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is sad to read such an ignorat statement.
Clearly the result of evil brainwash propaganda.
Their goal to divide the masses have infected your mind already.

But thanks GOD there are much who have realized that this all is an evil agenda.

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

- Morpheus, The Matrix

Last edited:
•••
How many idiots are around..

•••
Make sure to keep these discussions on the friendly side,

Don't insult or belittle others if you don't agree with their point of view,

Try to rebuttal by putting forward an argument that is based on facts and that makes more sense.

Last edited:
•••
Make sure to keep these discussions on the friendly side,

Don't insult or belittle others if you don't agree with their point of view,

Try to rebuttal by putting forward an argument that is based on facts and that makes more sense.

Agreed.

The scientific community always has condemned group herd thinking.
And most doctors/scientists know not to get into name-calling "I'm right, you're wrong" engagements.

But hey, now the TV and Media has turned the world of layman scientists and doctors into "know-it-alls" that are unable to engage in intellectual discourses, often times unable to even clearly identify a central point to refute, but rather rely on name-calling to justify their stances.

Many of these people are so resolute in their beliefs and they may have never even taken a biology class or an anatomy class, but *POOF* all of the sudden they are experts about health because they watch tv and repeat what the tv tells them to repeat.

Last edited:
•••
Agreed.

The scientific community always has condemned group herd thinking.
And most doctors/scientists know not to get into name-calling "I'm right, you're wrong" engagements.

But hey, now the TV and Media has turned the world of layman scientists and doctors into "know-it-alls" that are unable to engage in an intellectual discourses, often times unable to even clearly identify a central point to refute.

Many of these people are so resolute in their beliefs and they may have never even taken a biology class or an anatomy class, but *POOF* all of the sudden they are experts about health because they watch tv and repeat what the tv tells them to repeat.

Everyone needs to give their opinion in a professional manner and let the readers make their own conclusions as to who is right and who is wrong.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
It's starting to look like the ritual really did kill her.

Sometimes the rituals are 100% contrived with actors.

Sometimes not.

Looks like it. People are saying all her social media has not been active for days. Her relatives are not talking.

•••
100% yes
And the law must oblige everyone to take a vaccine and consider every idiot (who says there is no virus) as a virus terrorist

I really hope you are just trolling...

•••
Why Africa's COVID-19 Outbreak Hasn't Been as Bad as Everyone Feared

" When COVID-19 initially blazed through Asia, Europe and then the United States, global public health experts worried that it could be catastrophic for Africa, with its crowded cities, poorly funded health sector and lack of testing facilities. The U.N. Economic Commission for Africa in April predicted up to 300,000 deaths this year if the virus couldn’t be contained on the continent. "

https://time.com/5919241/africa-covid-19-outbreak/

from your link:

Some epidemiologists suspect that the close contact with other people and regular exposure to different pathogens may in fact make people more resistant to the worst forms of COVID-19. South Africa’s top virologist, Shabir Madhi, a professor at the University of the Witwatersrand who is leading a vaccine trial in the country, told TIME in July that one hypothesis is that constant exposure to other coronaviruses, such as those that sometimes cause the common cold, could provide some degree of immunity. “Maybe our poor living conditions could be working in our favor,” he said, noting that a significantly higher of cases appeared to be mild or asymptomatic, compared to cases elsewhere. “I’m not sure what else would explain the disparity,” he said, while noting that more research needed to be done.

•••
goodjob.jpeg

Bill Gates: "If we do a really great job on new vaccines... we could lower [the population] by perhaps 10 or 15 percent"

•••
@topdom ,

It could also have something to do with the hot climate over there or maybe the water, milk, and food that some villagers consume which might contain certain microorganisms that help people develop immunity, or it could be because people over there are in more close contact with Nature compare to those who live in the big Cities elsewhere.

This probably needs to be researched further.

IMO

•••
Current poll results:

68 Yes / 62 No

I invite everyone here at NamePros to vote in order to make this poll scientifically more accurate.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Take it May prolong your life .

•••
Couple of weeks old, but still an interesting article from Doctors Without Borders:

Governments must support this week’s historic move at WTO to prevent COVID-19 monopolies

" NEW YORK/GENEVA, DECEMBER 15, 2020—Ahead of a critical meeting at the World Trade Organization tomorrow, the international medical humanitarian organization Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is urging all countries, including the US, to support the landmark proposal by India and South Africa to waive certain intellectual property (IP) during the COVID-19 pandemic. This call to allow more affordable versions of COVID-19 medicines, vaccines, and diagnostics to be made comes against the backdrop of cases surging globally. "

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.o...port-weeks-historic-move-wto-prevent-covid-19

Last edited:
•••
China approves Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine for general use

" China’s health authorities have approved a Covid vaccine from state-owned Sinopharm for general use on the population, the government has announced.

At a press conference in Beijing a state taskforce announced the vaccine had exceeded World Health Organization standards and would help establish effective immunity in China.

Health officials said vulnerable groups would be prioritised ahead of the general population. Key groups have already been receiving vaccines under emergency approvals, including about a million receiving the Sinopharm vaccine. "

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...es-sinopharm-covid-19-vaccine-for-general-use

•••
Current poll results:

70 Yes / 63 No

I invite everyone here at NamePros to vote in order to make this poll scientifically more accurate.

•••
@sellian ,

This needs to end here,

You all are welcomed to express your opinion about the subject of this thread in a professional, constructive, and respectful manner, but you guys are not going be allowed to keep taking this discussions off topic any longer.

•••
@sellian ,

This needs to end here,

You all are welcomed to express your opinion about the subject of this thread in a professional, constructive, and respectful manner, but you guys are not going be allowed to keep taking this discussions off topic any longer.

No worries Old Timer, I am done here. Good luck with your poll :)

•••
No worries Old Timer, I am done here. Good luck with your poll :)

I didn't ask for you to leave this thread, I just didn't want any more off topic comments from you or anyone else.

I encourage you and everyone else to express your point of view on the subject of this thread and I value your opinions as long as things are kept on the professional, constructive, and respectful side.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I didn't ask for you to leave this thread, I just didn't want any more off topic comments from you or anyone else.

I encourage you and everyone else to express your point of view on the subject of this thread and I value your opinions as long as things are kept on the professional, constructive, and respectful side.

The weird thing is that someone calling me a terrorist only gets “Please respect other people's opinions“ from you and, when I say I love you, I get “This must end“. Hence my decision to stop definitively my activity in this thread :) Kind Regards, Jose

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back