NameSilo

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
(what happened to rife frequencies).

Way too effective of a healing modality.

Huge threat to Big Pharma and Order out of Chaos Black Magicians...

•••
Build colloidal silver fountains

The military uses silver in nebulizers to rapidly repair and protect lungs in scenarios where there is a severe threat of lung infection ;)

Last edited:
•••
Again,

What is your solution to ending this Pandemic.

Anymore ideas from anyone,

Even though some people here might prefer one method over another but, lets hope that we all can find common grounds over the fact that we all should use all our abilities and resources including all the new advancements in technology to save lives and enhance the quality of life for everyone (and not just for certain classes of people), and that we should all work towards the common goal of wanting to help the Humanity as whole without intentionally contributing to the demise of any certain groups like by wanting to thin out the Herd by getting rid of the weak and the vulnerable which are outdated ideas that are based on the laws of the jungle of survival of the fittest and the best which are no longer compatible with being a modern Force For Good that operates based on the Universal principles and values that are derived from Logic and Compassion.

IMO

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Current poll results:

59 Yes / 55 No

I invite everyone here at NamePros to vote in order to make this poll scientifically more accurate.

Last edited:
•••
Turn off the TV PROGRAMMING

Problem solved.

I watch the PBS channel (Public Broadcasting Service in USA) which has a lot of interesting and educational programs, so you can't just categorically say that all TV programs are harmful,

But from the medical point of view what is your solution for ending this Pandemic.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
But from the medical point of view what is your solution for ending this Pandemic.

IMO

We must stop Gates, Fraudci and the other criminals responsible for brainwashing the world into believing we are actually in a pandemic and for propagandizing fear while destroying economies.

-A significant portion of the healthcare field is awake to the plandemic scam.
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=plandemic&kind=video

-Total Mortality levels are not elevated beyond typical levels worldwide, therefore it is irrational to believe we are currently in an epidemiological crisis.

-Turning off the TV programming is truly a strong solution
90 to 95% of our lives are dictated by our subconscious programs

Last edited:
•••
The COVID is just the first steps, a long planned agenda.
I personally will never get any vaccines, the real question or poll should be.
Will you get the CHIP ID in the forehead or hand, to be able to sell/buy and live in the system of each country?
I did not decided yet about the Chip.
P.s. i think the Chip will have a wallet also with crypto currency in it.

Last edited:
•••
On going debate about the "Possibility of one-dose vaccine raises hopes for faster rollout"

From TheHill.com :

" The push in favor of exploring the idea of a single-dose vaccine crystallized with a recent New York Times op-ed from Michael Mina, an immunologist at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and Zeynep Tufecki, a sociologist who has written extensively on the pandemic. "

" They called for immediately starting a new clinical trial to study whether one dose of the vaccine is sufficient. They cited data from the trials already conducted for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that showed protection began after the first dose, with as much as around 90 percent efficacy, compared to around 95 percent efficacy after two doses. "

" the possibility of needing just one dose should be immediately studied. "

" "If that's shown to be the case, this would be a game changer, allowing us to vaccinate up to twice the number of people and greatly alleviating the suffering not just in the United States, but also in countries where vaccine shortages may take years to resolve," "

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...-vaccine-raises-hopes-for-faster-vaccinations

•••
Current poll results:

59 Yes / 57 No

I invite everyone here at NamePros to vote in order to make this poll scientifically more accurate.

•••
Current poll results:

59 Yes / 57 No

You keep repeating "accurate". So 100s of members here will represent the accuracy of who will take the vaccine or not and you will send the result to CDC?

•••
For those who want to take it, the most important question should be: which one?

TheRightVaccine(.)com is being auctioned right now here at NP, just in case :)

•••
You keep repeating "accurate". So 100s of members here will represent the accuracy of who will take the vaccine or not and you will send the result to CDC?

I believe if it gets to be around 1000 or more votes then that would be something of value, hence the reason that I keep repeating that we need more members to vote.

@johnn , as a long time member here your opinion is valued and appreciated, but I would like to see you offer something of value on the subject of Covid Vaccines (beyond just joking and complaining that you have done so far).

IMO

•••
I am not joking nor complaining but I just don't see how the poll would be accurate.
Just my opinion and I may be wrong.

•••
COVID-19 Vaccination Considerations - Underlying Medical Conditions

From CDC:

" Adults of any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19. mRNA COVID-19 vaccines may be administered to people with underlying medical conditions provided they have not had a severe allergic reaction to any of the ingredients in the vaccine. The following information aims to help people in the groups listed below make an informed decision about receiving the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. "

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/underlying-conditions.html

•••
•••
Yes but only if there is a financial incentive like getting paid $1000
1 vote
0.9%

Priceless dude, thats quite the scientific option, make it 10k, i will change my vote from yes

•••

1 vote
0.9%

Priceless dude, thats quite the scientific option, make it 10k, i will change my vote from yes

Clearly the OP is biased. So many Yes, One No.

But adding the Yes totals and the single No is legit for our purposes.

And - hey, we are more transparent than any poll you'll see on the MSM!

NO - I understand vaccines are a eugenics tool is still one I like.

NO - Not for a billion dollars (I'd choose this one too)

•••
Clearly the OP is biased. So many Yes, One No.

Not biased at all,

just trying to keep things simple, you can give a million reasons that you don't like to get the vaccine, but the Yes options are real World situations that people are facing in making their decisions.

I think it's you who is biased against the OP :angelic:

Stop focusing on the negative so much and start thinking more positive and constructive, you should know better than anyone else that that’s healthier for you. :xf.wink:

IMO

•••

1 vote
0.9%

There were some talk in the news about paying people to take the vaccine, so that's why I included that as one of the options

IMO

•••
Not biased at all,

just trying to keep things simple, you can give a million reasons that you don't like to get the vaccine, but the Yes options are real World situations that people are facing in making their decisions.

I think it's you who is biased against the OP :angelic:

Stop focusing on the negative so much and start thinking more positive and constructive, you should know better than anyone else that that’s healthier for you. :xf.wink:

IMO

That's why I start my days off in meditation with sacred backdrops so my undercurrent throughout the day is more divinized than if I roll over and turn on the satanic TV programming and stare at social media...

Sacred back drops such as:

WARNING:

If you listen to Kundalini Yoga Music - your subtle energy perceptions may increase and it may even begin to feel like a psychedelic experience!!!

Psychedelic =

Psych = Mind

Delos = Visible

Psychedelic = To make the mind visible ;)

Last edited:
•••

It is an excuse for bumping. not a bad thing.

Some of yes' are actually "undecided". Yes only if legally required, yes only if they give money,.. but these won't happen. So they should be counted as NO.

52 Yes, 61 No, 5 Undecided and probably no.

Last edited:
•••
It is an excuse for bumping. not a bad thing.

It's more about keeping a record of the daily changes in the poll.

An easier way to bump this thread would to provide a new piece of news or research.

IMO

Some of yes' are actually "undecided". Yes only if legally required, yes only if they give money,.. but these won't happen. So they should be counted as NO.

52 Yes, 64 No, 3 Undecided and probably no.

The Yes options all indicate the Willingness to get the vaccine which is in clear contrast to the No option .

By the way how did you come up with the 52 and 64 numbers. Right now the poll indicates 60 Yes and 57 No

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back