Dynadot

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is an excuse for bumping. not a bad thing.

Some of yes' are actually "undecided". Yes only if legally required, yes only if they give money,.. but these won't happen. So they should be counted as NO.

51 Yes, 61 No, 5 Undecided and probably no.

A convoluted way to not be a yes or a no yea?

OP could add a "maybe"

Which ultimately is a no if we want strict 1s and 0s

Last edited:
•••
A convoluted way to not be a yes or a no yea?

OP could add a "maybe"

Which ultimately is a no if we one strict 1s and 0s

If that's the consensus here I guess I could add the "Maybe" option, but the Maybe answers are likely to align more with Yes rather than No when you look at people's Willingness to get the vaccine and so it's not totally out of place to leave the poll the way it is.

Yes = Ultimately being willing to get the vaccine

No = Totally against getting the vaccine

IMO

Last edited:
•••
If that's the consensus here I guess I could add the "Maybe" option, but the Maybe answers are likely to align more with Yes rather than No when you look at people's Willingness to get the vaccin and so it's not totally out of place to leave the poll the way it is.

Yes = Ultimately being willing to get the vaccine

No = Totally against getting the vaccine

IMO

Welllll . . .

This whole matrix we share is made up of 1s and 0s right?

Best to pick one side rather than wiggle in the middle.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

22bfac4eab3899c8ab173ac001a945d5.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Welllll . . .

This whole matrix we share is made up of 1s and 0s right?

Best to pick one side rather than wiggle in the middle.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

22bfac4eab3899c8ab173ac001a945d5.jpg

It's not exactly 0 and 1

It's a definite No for people who take that stand,

but there might be different possibilities for those who choose Yes although they all indicate their ultimate willingness to get the vaccine in contrast to the definitive No option.

Think of this as the quantum 0's and 1's

IMO

•••
It's not exactly 0 and 1

It's a definite No for people who take that stand,

but there might be different possibilities for those who choose Yes although they all indicate their ultimate willingness to get the vaccine in contrast to the definitive No option.

Think of this as the quantum 0's and 1's

IMO

How ethical is it to be bribed to inject yourself with something?

•••
How ethical is it to be bribed to inject yourself with something?

That's not for me to judge from a scientific point of view, what is important in this poll is the Willingness factor to get the vaccine.

•••
It's more about keeping a record of the daily changes in the poll.

An easier way to bump this thread would to provide a new piece of news or research.

IMO

The Yes options all indicate the Willingness to get the vaccine which is in clear contrast to the No option .

By the way how did you come up with the 52 and 64 numbers. Right now the poll indicates 60 Yes and 57 No

IMO

I edited numbers a few times while deciding which yes' were actually no...

What is the difference between these two:

-Yes, only if legally required.
-No, unless legally required.

They mean exactly the same thing.
Both mean,
yes , if legally required,
no , otherwise.

So should we count it as yes , or no. We should count it as yes, if legally required, count it as no if not required legally. Since it is not legally required, and won't be legally required, selecting this item means saying No.

It is like saying: I will burn my house when pigs fly.

•••
What is the difference between these two:

-Yes, only if legally required.
-No, unless legally required.

They mean exactly the same thing.
Both mean,
yes , if legally required,
no , otherwise.

So should we count it as yes , or no. We should count it as yes, if legally required, count it as no if not required legally. Since it is not legally required, and won't be legally required, selecting this item means saying No.

if you think Globally it makes sense, since there are many places around the World that might have laws that require people to abide by the Pandemic Guidelines including getting vaccinated.

You still are indicating your willingness to take the vaccine if it's required by law since you have the option to refuse (although at the cost of getting in trouble with the law).

So the difference is between being a diehard anti vaccine person which is indicated by the No option in the poll or giving in to get the vaccine through the different Yes options in the poll which ultimately show your willingness to get vaccinated.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Well looks like the majority of the people want to get the vaccine, but for those who don't they can vote no and then justify their choice by posting a comment here.

As far as this vaccine being dangerous you realize that this is a whole new method and technology that they are using so some of the old articles for the old vaccines might not apply here.

As far as I know there is not even one medication on the market that does not have some kind of a side effect at some level, but we as a society still choose to take meditations because the good that they do for us outweighs any harm that they might cause.

Even if the vaccine can cut the mortality levels in half we are still talking about millions of people that could be saved in the next 5 years. But I am somehow optimistic and believe that the mortality rate might be cut by over 90% once everyone gets vaccinated.

So far in the trials no one has shown any extremely severe side effects from the vaccines, but even if a very small percentage of people like 0.001% develop some really bad side effects I am sure that most people still want to get the vaccine. After all you can't have any medication that is perfect, we all have to weight our personal risks and benefits chances and make a decision based on what's best for us just like when people choose to have any other medical procedure which we all know are not completely risk free.

Now I have been thinking that since there are not going to be enough vaccines being produced right now to cover everyone perhaps some of the Elites around the World have started a campaign to put doubts in our minds about getting the vaccine so that there will be enough to go around for themselves. :xf.wink:

Although I believe that it's best to hear the point of views from all sides in a civil discussion and let people decide for themselves what's best to do, but we still have to shine a light on any hidden agendas, propaganda, or misleading and incorrect data so that people can make an informed decision either way.

Please note: the numbers used above are just for the purpose of demonstrating my points and are not based on any official data.

IMO
i react to the flu shot, so.....

•••
i react to the flu shot, so.....

Best to consult with your doctor,

People who have preexisting or any special medical conditions, allergies, or are pregnant or lactating should seek advice from a qualified medical professional in order to be able to make the right decision based on their special needs and circumstances.

IMO

•••
I believe in fact there are, globally, far more people than it may appear who have long recognized that the "coronavirus(pandemic)" is in reality a (highly complex / costly) fabricated excuse to justify the changes that are likely to be imminent around the world - but in regards of certain factors, most prefer to hold back as they probably worry possible consequences (primarily in their profssional (but possibly also social) environment), like (many of) their superiors themselve, if they will openly ...

... share the obvious.

Last edited:
•••
Just don't want to be the Testing department when it comes to something new.

•••
if you think Globally it makes sense, since there are many places around the World that might have laws that require people to abide by the Pandemic Guidelines including getting vaccinated.

You still are indicating your willingness to take the vaccine if it's required by law since you have the option to refuse (although at the cost of getting in trouble with the law).

So the difference is between being a diehard anti vaccine person which is indicated by the No option in the poll or giving in to get the vaccine through the different Yes options in the poll which ultimately show your willingness to get vaccinated.

IMO

I don't think any country can force vaccination for corona using law (people waking up). Most evil leaders would use convincing method, like by getting fake vaccines on TV.

Some of yes options are also no options if stated differently and most likely means no in reality. If we count only diehard No's (57) as No, then we should only count diehard Yes' (51) as Yes.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think any country can force vaccination for corona using law (people waking up). Most evil leaders would use convincing method, like by getting fake vaccines on TV.

Some of yes options are also no options if stated differently and most likely means no in reality. If we count only diehard No's as No, then we should only count diehard Yes' as Yes.

Because the laws of our realm are largely contingent on free will . . .
... the evil-doers know for their black magic to work, people must voluntarily comply to their agenda....

The art of the black magician is to coerce victims into serving the will of the black magician rather than the will of the divine.

When the black magician has successfully overshadowed the victim, the free will of the victim becomes an extension of the intentions of the black magician.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Some of yes options are also no options if stated differently and most likely means no in reality. If we count only diehard No's (57) as No, then we should only count diehard Yes' (51) as Yes.

I appreciate you providing a different point of view in this matter and what you say makes sense to some degree,

but the idea behind this poll was to find out how many people might ultimately end up getting vaccinated whether they say right out that they are going to get the vaccine or that they show some Willingness to do so through some of the other options in the poll that relate to the real World scenarios that they might be facing right now vurses those who simply say No

For example if you want to conduct a poll to see how many people are likely to want to buy an Electric Car you probably are going to see a lot of people who might show their Willingness to do so under certain conditions like if the Electric Cars were to become more affordable or that there were going to be more charging stations around or that the EVs could be charged in less than an hour and could go for more than 500 miles on a single charge, but the common denominator in all this is that these people are at least giving the Electric Cars a chance vurses those who just aren't going to buy an Electric Car under any circumstances.

By the way I heard that Japan is going to make driving all the cars with the old fossil fuel engines illegal in the near future, so the Governments have a say in what effects the health, safety, and security of the general population more than you think or are going to like.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
If this is real (if none of the two recordings is flipped), then it was most likely intended.
+

Possibly a hidden hint in form of an abstract version of the (freemasonic) "hidden hand" - gesture that he (Fauci) apparently was performing during a WH - press briefing a while ago as one can read / see here:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/04/10/is-anthony-fauci-a-freemason-medical-expert-allegedly-caught-performing-hidden-hand-sign-during-wh-press-briefing

I don't know if he is a freemason or not (and I don't care further), but it is more than unlikely that he would be in the position he is without being one.

Last edited:
•••
+

Possibly a hidden hint in form of an abstract version of the (freemasonic) "hidden hand" - gesture that he (Fauci) apparently was performing during a WH - press briefing a while ago as one can read / see here:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/04/10/is-anthony-fauci-a-freemason-medical-expert-allegedly-caught-performing-hidden-hand-sign-during-wh-press-briefing

I don't know if he is a freemason or not (and I don't care further), but it is more than unlikely that he would be in the position he is without being one.

Being freemason may not be a bad thing by itself. I think FDR was a 33rd degree freemason, (and this is not the highest rank, and I think he was killed by elites to be able to nuke Japan). Maybe so was Benjamin Franklin. I suspect enlightenment movement was hacked by elites, in the same way big religions were hacked by them. So some "good" things may have bad reputation right now (or good reputation for wrong reason).

People at that link hiding their hands might be doing it for a completely different purpose, such as warming their hand, or massaging their chest. They are almost all, Lenin, Marx, Mozart, Ataturk, Victor Hugo, ..(I'm neutral about Napoleon and Stalin, who is the other nonsoldier person: Schiller?) are great people, and Mozart and Ataturk are super geniuses. Mozart was made mason, and I suspect he was killed by masons. Ataturk was against such a system, maybe because it was secret and would block future revolutions . Comparing Fauci with them can only be an undeserved praise.

Last edited:
•••
It all depends on the manufacturer and the procedure for receiving the vaccine in my country.

•••
I have been thinking about something that caught my attention after seeing people getting vaccinated on TV

I noticed that some of the medical staff who were administering the vaccines sometimes pinched the arm so that the needle could penetrate deeper and sometimes they didn't, I guess that might depend on whether the arm is skinny or fat , but I was wondering whether it makes any difference if the vaccine is injected in the muscle tissue, fat tissue, or if the tip of the needle punctures any of the small blood vessels causing some of the vaccine to enter the blood stream directly.

I was wondering if how fast and the way that the vaccine is absorbed could be a factor in some of the immediate side effects that some people have been experiencing.

IMO

•••
I have been thinking about something that caught my attention after seeing people getting vaccinated on TV

I noticed that some of the medical staff who were administering the vaccines sometimes pinched the arm so that the needle could penetrate deeper and sometimes they didn't, I guess that might depend on whether the arm is skinny or fat , but I was wondering whether it makes any difference if the vaccine is injected in the muscle tissue, fat tissue, or if the tip of the needle punctures any of the small blood vessels causing some of the vaccine to enter the blood stream directly.

I was wondering if how fast and the way that the vaccine is absorbed could be a factor in some of the immediate side effects that some people have been experiencing.

IMO

Being publicity stunts, it's quite likely the vaccines are not authentic in many situations. IMHO

If Elvis was around we could ask him about the time when his controllers had him go on stage for a vax.

Last edited:
•••
A friendly gentle nudge to check out Charles Creighton MD and his book about the roots of vaccination.

You may enjoy the dry tone of the writer, a portal into an entirely different world than our current one. (published in 1889)

https://archive.org/details/b21357067

Jenner and vaccination : A strange chapter of medical history by Charles Creighton

Last edited:
•••
Being freemason may not be a bad thing by itself. I think FDR was a 33rd degree freemason, (and this is not the highest rank, and I think he was killed by elites to be able to nuke Japan). Maybe so was Benjamin Franklin. I suspect enlightenment movement was hacked by elites, in the same way big religions were hacked by them. So some "good" things may have bad reputation right now (or good reputation for wrong reason).
It is known that freemasonry has positive aspects to start with.
Working to perfect one's behavior towards oneself and towards others (freemasons call it the construction of the own (spiritual) temple) makes absolutely sense and is actually one of the essential meanings of life.
But this does not need a secret society - which means they have another task too - namely to build the temple called new world order ...

... on behalf of the illuminati ...

... on behalf of the devil
(may he be cursed) who is the actual mastrmind behind this supposed "coronavirus (pandemic)" and its real reason which seems to be the dystopian aim that nobody will be able to buy or sell anything without being his slave (Certification Of Vaccination Identity Document = obviuosly a pre - version of what is described as "the mark of the beast").

People at that link hiding their hands might be doing it for a completely different purpose, such as warming their hand, or massaging their chest.
Sorry, but to assume this in this context would be really nonsense.

Ataturk was against such a system, maybe because it was secret and would block future revolutions.
One can also find claims to the contrary, it is highly possible that he was a freemason.

Last edited:
•••

[...]
So "... after seeing people getting vaccinated on TV ..." you are convinced that they actually got vaccinated?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back