Domain Empire

discuss Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

• 1st

Yes

votes
    50.0%
  • 2nd

Of course

votes
    45.5%
  • 3rd

Of course not

votes
    18.2%
  • 4th

No

votes
    13.6%

• 28 votes
  • Ended 7 years ago
  • Final results

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

national-anthems.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I fought for the right not to.

•••
I fought for the right not to.
...and I served for the right to accept Shane's stance. pun intended

On the real though, press conferences is the place to spread your message - whatever that may be. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
•••
The German ( Deutschland ) Anthem is the most terrible and horrible of all

i would never stand up for it
i disagree with the text and meaning

it is a shame

When Angela Merkel was in Munich on election trip
they played the national Anthem

this was embarrassing
very embarrassing...

•••
I stand at attention, with hand on heart, have no problem with those that don't.
Joe T

•••
I do that in cinemas here in Thailand. Otherwise, not often.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I always stand up for for my nation's anthem.

Lucky in that (1) my nation is pretty cool, (2) our anthem is one of the best (if not the best) in the world.
Seriously, wrap your ears around this:

I don't have a problem if others don't stand for it, that's their choice.

•••
Playing the national anthem here is on the brink of being a racist action, its basically only accepted on big sports events. :|

•••
4 what do you need a national anthem ?

i don,t need
i dont, want

4 what ?

•••
I find the whole thread comical. If not for America, all of EU would be speaking German or Russian. All of Asia would be speaking Chinese

Go ask any Russian, Chinese, Cuban or Venezuelan if they'd refuse to stand for their national anthem in public.

You're freedom has been bought with the blood of brave men and women. Enjoy your ignorance.

•••
there is no freedom
never was

sorry to tell you

•••
•••
is this smart to stand up ?

•••
•••
i would stand up if there would be only one anthem

a smart one

but there is not

•••
there is no freedom
never was
sorry to tell you

When I stand for the US Anthem or pledge of allegiance, I'm not standing for corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

I stand for my Grandfather, my father, uncles, brothers, cousins, son, neighbors sons and daughters who pledged and sacrificed to protect our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Our Constitution was the most progressive document of it's day, expanded on the Magna Carta and for the first time declared that the right to freedom and happiness is not granted by the Gov.

I'm grateful to God we have the freedom to complain, struggle, succeed, fail, worship or not.

</dramatic ending>

fireworks4.jpg

CJGmHKoUwAAsHtP.jpg

Last edited:
•••
14100315_282685618764295_2397009368801203716_n.jpg

When I stand for the US Anthem or pledge of allegiance, I'm not standing for corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

I stand for my Grandfather, my father, uncles, brothers, cousins, son, neighbors sons and daughters who pledged and sacrificed to protect our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Our Constitution was the most progressive document of it's day, expanded on the Magna Carta and for the first time declared that the right to freedom and happiness is not granted by the Gov.

I'm grateful to God we have the freedom to complain, struggle, succeed, fail, worship or not.

</dramatic ending>

fireworks4.jpg

CJGmHKoUwAAsHtP.jpg

sorry to tell you but your ancestors are invaders !
so how you can stand up for this ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I always stand up for for my nation's anthem.

Lucky in that (1) my nation is pretty cool, (2) our anthem is one of the best (if not the best) in the world.
Seriously, wrap your ears around this:

I don't have a problem if others don't stand for it, that's their choice.
Nice anthem! Players should be proud to represent their countries and singing the anthem is part of that pride. Only one Welsh player was not singing. The black guy. Maybe he's Muslim. They don't usually like to sing their Christian countries National anthems.

If I was a coach of my country, any player NOT singing the National Anthem, would be given just one more opportunity to play. If he/she refused again, then he/she would get a suspension of 5 games... minimum.

If after that time period they still refused, then the ban would be duplicated, etc. etc,

I really have zero tolerance for famous, unpatriotic, spoiled brats.

Last edited:
•••
Nice anthem! Players should be proud to represent their countries and singing the anthem is part of that pride. Only one Welsh player was not singing. The black guy. Maybe he's Muslim. They don't usually like to sing their Christian countries National anthems.

If I was a coach of my country, any player NOT singing the National Anthem, would be given just one more opportunity to play. If he/she refused again, then he/she would get a suspension of 5 games... minimum.

If after that time period they still refused, then the ban would be duplicated, etc. etc,

I really have zero tolerance for famous, unpatriotic, spoiled brats.

Why ?

this is not smart !

•••
•••
•••
And i was wondering what i was gonna do with all my popcorn. BIN in bulk
Think of the future, not the past. Make history, don't sit in your room thinking about it

•••
And i was wondering what i was gonna do with all my popcorn. BIN in bulk
Think of the future, not the past. Make history, don't sit in your room thinking about it

honestly : i like your new profile foto

does it mean you are looking for something ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back