IT.COM

discuss Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

• 1st

Yes

votes
    50.0%
  • 2nd

Of course

votes
    45.5%
  • 3rd

Of course not

votes
    18.2%
  • 4th

No

votes
    13.6%

• 28 votes
  • Ended 7 years ago
  • Final results

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

national-anthems.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And i was wondering what i was gonna do with all my popcorn. BIN in bulk
Think of the future, not the past. Make history, don't sit in your room thinking about it

first i have to understand the past...

to be continued

•••
•••
The :-$
When I stand for the US Anthem or pledge of allegiance, I'm not standing for corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

I stand for my Grandfather, my father, uncles, brothers, cousins, son, neighbors sons and daughters who pledged and sacrificed to protect our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Our Constitution was the most progressive document of it's day, expanded on the Magna Carta and for the first time declared that the right to freedom and happiness is not granted by the Gov.

I'm grateful to God we have the freedom to complain, struggle, succeed, fail, worship or not.

</dramatic ending>

fireworks4.jpg

CJGmHKoUwAAsHtP.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Heinz variety. I am inspecting someone's avatar. Looking for clues ;)

•••
Wheelchair-Bound Man Thrashed In A Theatre For Not Standing During National Anthem

Writer and disability activist, Chorao-based Salil Chaturvedi, was in a multiplex in Panaji when he came across the shock of his life. He was viciously assaulted during the national anthem.

His fault? The spinal injury, due to which, he could not rise to his feet while the national anthem was being played.

According to a report in The Times of India, a 'patriotic' husband-and-wife duo standing – and ostentatiously singing – in the aisle above took offence on his action.

The man hit, and the woman shouted, “why can’t he get up?!”

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...ing-up-during-the-national-anthem-263843.html

•••
•••
United States
The convention in the United States is pretty clear:
when the national anthem is being played, whether or not the American flag is displayed, all individuals should face the flag/the source of music and stand at attention with the right hand over their hearts.
But the United States does not discipline its citizens for failing to stand up.

should...

Last edited:
•••
Italy
In Italy, the national anthem isn’t played at schools or other public places, except during sporting events, at formal state ceremonies and at public rallies attended by the President. No one is required to sing along or behave in some particular way while the national anthem is being played. However, Italians are required to stand and show respect to any national anthem.

•••
To answer the question honestly. It would depend on who was standing in front of me.

•••
•••
i will not stand up for any

•••
•••
•••
Not surprised you offer a dishonest answer. Pure troll.

you can,t accept the truth !

why you don,t learn your history ?

just logical :
you have the same dns like me or all humans on this planet

accept yourself !

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Where were you born

this means nothing

what do you know about your history ?
are you not interested in your history ?

if you were born in America Africa or Australia or Europe or wherever

your ancestors are from Africa - this means you are from Africa - i am from Africa

Human Evolution

•••
so we really don,t need any kind of national anthem

there is only one Planet ( still )

•••
•••
•••
•••
this means nothing

what do you know about your history ?
are you not interested in your history ?

if you were born in America Africa or Australia or Europe or wherever

your ancestors are from Africa - this means you are from Africa - i am from Africa

Human Evolution

Let's dig deeper!

Do you really believe that first step @31:10 was because of the food, or maybe it was because of the national anthem played by aliens (our creators) ?

•••
we are all out of Africa
All? Maybe you are an African illegal immigrant that has landed in Germany. Most of the world is NOT from Africa. That's a BS story for gullible fools to swallow

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back