IT.COM

discuss Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

• 1st

Yes

votes
    50.0%
  • 2nd

Of course

votes
    45.5%
  • 3rd

Of course not

votes
    18.2%
  • 4th

No

votes
    13.6%

• 28 votes
  • Ended 7 years ago
  • Final results

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Would you stand up for the National anthem ?

national-anthems.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I fought for the right not to.

•••
I stand at attention, with hand on heart, have no problem with those that don't.
Joe T

•••
•••
I fought for the right not to.
...and I served for the right to accept Shane's stance. pun intended

On the real though, press conferences is the place to spread your message - whatever that may be. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
•••
I always stand up for for my nation's anthem.

Lucky in that (1) my nation is pretty cool, (2) our anthem is one of the best (if not the best) in the world.
Seriously, wrap your ears around this:

I don't have a problem if others don't stand for it, that's their choice.

•••
This is kind of a weird thread to start.

•••
i repeat it for you :

The German ( Deutschland ) Anthem is the most terrible and horrible of all

i would never stand up for it
i disagree with the text and meaning

it is a shame

When Angela Merkel was in Munich on election trip
they played the national Anthem

this was embarrassing
very embarrassing...

You need to divest your self of all ill-gotten gains from your capitalist society and donate those funds to Israel. You're a murder b/c your ancestors committed genocide against the Jewish people.

•••
•••
•••
The German ( Deutschland ) Anthem is the most terrible and horrible of all

i would never stand up for it
i disagree with the text and meaning

it is a shame

When Angela Merkel was in Munich on election trip
they played the national Anthem

this was embarrassing
very embarrassing...

•••
there is no freedom
never was

sorry to tell you

•••
there is no freedom
never was
sorry to tell you

When I stand for the US Anthem or pledge of allegiance, I'm not standing for corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

I stand for my Grandfather, my father, uncles, brothers, cousins, son, neighbors sons and daughters who pledged and sacrificed to protect our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Our Constitution was the most progressive document of it's day, expanded on the Magna Carta and for the first time declared that the right to freedom and happiness is not granted by the Gov.

I'm grateful to God we have the freedom to complain, struggle, succeed, fail, worship or not.

</dramatic ending>

fireworks4.jpg

CJGmHKoUwAAsHtP.jpg

Last edited:
•••
14100315_282685618764295_2397009368801203716_n.jpg

When I stand for the US Anthem or pledge of allegiance, I'm not standing for corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

I stand for my Grandfather, my father, uncles, brothers, cousins, son, neighbors sons and daughters who pledged and sacrificed to protect our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Our Constitution was the most progressive document of it's day, expanded on the Magna Carta and for the first time declared that the right to freedom and happiness is not granted by the Gov.

I'm grateful to God we have the freedom to complain, struggle, succeed, fail, worship or not.

</dramatic ending>

fireworks4.jpg

CJGmHKoUwAAsHtP.jpg

sorry to tell you but your ancestors are invaders !
so how you can stand up for this ?

Last edited:
•••
And i was wondering what i was gonna do with all my popcorn. BIN in bulk
Think of the future, not the past. Make history, don't sit in your room thinking about it

•••
Heinz variety. I am inspecting someone's avatar. Looking for clues ;)

•••
To answer the question honestly. It would depend on who was standing in front of me.

•••
All? Maybe you are an African illegal immigrant that has landed in Germany. Most of the world is NOT from Africa. That's a BS story for gullible fools to swallow

Got $10 he call's white people in South Africa invaders.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Why you don,t accept the truth ?
Why you don,t learn your history ?
Why you don,t see the whole picture ?

so WHY do you stand up for national anthem ?

this is not smart

4 what ?

You keep repeating the same nonsense. If I'm an invader, then you're a murder. Worse, your a genocidal maniac.

At best, irrational

•••
•••
@Michael Ehrhardt I wish you the best but I don't agree with your reasoning or conclusions.

~ Fini

•••
Your ancestors may have had a tail, mine didn't, the tail bone has a purpose as deisigned, since monkeys live in trees God attached a tail for mobility, why is the same system in other animals, well if you design a great feature why put second best in other animals

from John Mackeys site:religous perspective
One of our editors found the answer the hard way when he tore the ligaments attached to his’ tail bone’ whilst doing sports training. He writes about the experience: “ I knew something was badly wrong when I could only walk by shuffling each leg forward using my upper body strength. If I was standing up, that’s where I preferred to stay. It was too painful to try and sit down. If I was sitting down, I didn’t want to get up – shifting position was exquisite agony.”

Medical research has shown that the muscles which help us sit or stand, all gain their ability to move us only because they are attached to our fully functional and necessary so called ‘tail bone’ which of course means that human beings do not actually have a useless or even vestigial “tail bone”! The coccyx is fully functional part of the system of bones, ligaments and muscles of the pelvis, that protects and supports the pelvic organs, and contributes to our upright stance and walking. It provides stable anchorage points for ligaments and muscles which is an essential function of all bones. Without this – we don’t move. Bones must never be considered in isolation, since they are part of an integrated musculoskeletal system that supports and protects body organs, and enables us to move.

•••
Yes, this song is my inspiration. I stand up because I respect my country, I love my country and I can sacrifice my life for my country. And this my inspiration.

Welcome to NP :xf.wink:

Your country ?

there is only one Planet

•••
When do you realize that we are one ❓

We don't need any Anthem

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back