Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Would this be considered an end user?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MDizzy

Established Member
Impact
0
If I found someone who was running a blogspot blog that is titled the exact same as a domain that I own, would this person be a potential end user? It might seem sort of obvious, but since most blogs are personal rather than commercial, would the chances of a sale decrease at all?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I found someone who was running a blogspot blog that is titled the exact same as a domain that I own, would this person be a potential end user? It might seem sort of obvious, but since most blogs are personal rather than commercial, would the chances of a sale decrease at all?
The fact they are running a blog on a blogging platform decreases your chances of a profitable sale in my eyes. However, it may be worth dropping him a line. Good luck.
 
0
•••
I agree, it can't hurt by contacting that blog owner to see if they would like the domain, more than likely, if they are using a free platform to host that blog, they're not going to spend money on the domain name, but you never know. Have you tried contacting other en-users who might have be interested in the domain?.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys. I figured that there wouldn't be much possibility for a sale, but I'm going to go ahead and contact the owner anyway.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys. I figured that there wouldn't be much possibility for a sale, but I'm going to go ahead and contact the owner anyway.

:bingo:

Please keep us posted! :talk:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Any tips on how to find out a blog owners contact info? I couldn't find an email on his profile page. Would a whois search help?
 
0
•••
Try to write a comment in his blog. :)
 
0
•••
Good idea, but thats a little obtrusive dont you think?
 
0
•••
You dont have to write that you want to sell something to him. Just say that you want to get in contact with him regarding a thing that can benefit him, and ask him his e-mail adress so you can send him an e-mail.
 
0
•••
If I found someone who was running a blogspot blog that is titled the exact same as a domain that I own, would this person be a potential end user? It might seem sort of obvious, but since most blogs are personal rather than commercial, would the chances of a sale decrease at all?

Not at all decrease your potential sale, in fact if the blog owner know that you can offer your registered domain name to a reasonable price, it might consider buying it from yours since blogspot has this new feature where they automatically redirect your new domain from your original blogspot domain.
 
0
•••
Thanks testingyou, the comment worked and I emailed him. Wish me luck!
 
0
•••
:) Good luck MDizzy.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back