Dynadot

Would it make sense to list 2jt.com on Sedo action?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Would it make sense to list 2jt.com on sedo action?

I am asking because their minimum commission is 50 USD and I cannot really value 2jt.com .

Or would you recommend another service?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why not sell it here at Namepros? :)

•••
Just add 50usd to the asking price :)

•••
•••
Here @Namepros is OK or you can try for example GoDaddy auctions (both are better than SEDO for that domain).

•••
•••
IMO you are looking at $200-$300. 2JT means nothing particular, it's just a short domain. But because it's .com you can expect low $$$. In another extension, even less.

•••
IMO you are looking at $200-$300. 2JT means nothing particular, it's just a short domain. But because it's .com you can expect low $$$. In another extension, even less.

Hi I just saw in the ticker above that bb3 .com soled for $3,200 USD!

How is that domain different from mine?

•••
Hi I just saw in the ticker above that bb3 .com soled for $3,200 USD!

How is that domain different from mine?
3-character .com don't all sell in that range. It was a fluke. Low $$$ is the norm for that kind of domain.

•••
•••
2JT.com ? Even $300 would be too optimistic IMO. Will sell around $200 at GoDaddy auctions.

Cheers

•••
chrisvw, the domain's worth should be discussed under Domain Appraisals. Let's stick to the main topic of this thread. Sedo or somewhere else? Where should a domain like that be sold?

Thanks.

crumblepie,
NP Team

•••
you can sale on namepro also

•••
•••
2jt

I paid for this domain $600 in June lol :) bought on flippa. Now I got also a twitter.com/2jt and youtube.com/2jt which should add to the value. How much you think will worth now if I am selling 2jt.com along with twitter/youtube username 2jt ? thanks

•••
Who owns this domain? crisvw or askmuzica? I personally don't think the twitter/youtube accounts add any value to the domain.

•••
Really who owns this domain?
Or are the two accounts the same person?
chrisvw has it for sale here:
http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-make-offer/760520-2jt-com.html

Then here askmuzica says he bought it at flippa.

Until that is cleared up, I don't believe anyone should mess with this domain.

Now it has been suggested where to sell it.
Here, sedo, and if it is at godaddy, to use them.

So that should be the end of this thread.

Also, who gives a big wow if you have twitter account and facebook account that goes with the domain?
One, read tos of each when it comes to buying selling accounts.
Two, no value to either.

•••
Thread flagged and closed due to suspicious activities. I have sent a PM to the OP to try and clear this up.

Eric Lyon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back