IT.COM

Worst name you ever reged?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We talk about our domain properties all the time and usually the best ones we have. So what I want to know is whats the worst Domain Name IYO that you ever registered?

Mine would have to be pimpinggear.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Archangel said:
I think I won. lol

multiplestreamofincomehowtogeneratealifetimeofunlimitedwealth.com

I saw the string had a good OVT at the time and I didn't know why, so I regged this ugly thing. Turns out there's a book with this title. If anyone wants the dreaded thing, PM me. I'd even take $np for this trifle of a domain.

please can you start a red paperclip site with this name?

•••
redshift said:
please can you start a red paperclip site with this name?

I could try but eh, the domain is useless :)

•••
alexsimon said:
Did it get any type in traffic?

Yes, as I can see, there were 4 visitors' comments inc an ad link :kickass:

•••
Mercydeals.Com

The deals are Supposed to show some mercy on the buyers..:hehe:

•••
ok it's been a while sincec this one was up and we have a lot of new members so I thought I would bring up my latest "worst" domain

AuctionSale101.com what the heck was i thinking.

•••
Sabre said:
Ditto.

The "worst" reg I've made would have to be squirrelmania.com

By "worst", I did end up selling it on for $30 odd, but I don't know what possessed me to register the domain.
That would be my favourite.

I have shopnig.com (typo of shopping)
http://nestimate.org (???)
And briefly I had platinium.tv

•••
wow some really ugly names here :)

I guess my top "why, oh why?" name is TRANSITIONFLYINGCAR dot COM

read an article about it, and don't know why regged it :)
Hope still remains, they will buid that car and I won't be sued for TM and will sell it for big bucks (that is a 1% possibility :))

•••
wow, this is a tough one. I have been registering bad domains since 1996... how to choose... (getting in that early, I got some excellent ones too).

Here is *one* of my worst:

eeeeeee.net

I keep this on auto-renew to remind me that sometimes I can be a real moron.

Marc

•••
npcomplete said:
wow, this is a tough one. I have been registering bad domains since 1996... how to choose... (getting in that early, I got some excellent ones too).

Here is *one* of my worst:

eeeeeee.net

I keep this on auto-renew to remind me that sometimes I can be a real moron.

Marc

lol me too but i try not to remind myself. :) but then i hand reg something and i get reminded anyway :)

ssamriga said:
wow some really ugly names here :)

I guess my top "why, oh why?" name is TRANSITIONFLYINGCAR dot COM

read an article about it, and don't know why regged it :)
Hope still remains, they will buid that car and I won't be sued for TM and will sell it for big bucks (that is a 1% possibility :))

I think this one is funny haha not funny hehe :)

•••
so many to choose from--

SanteFeFYI.com comes to mind

misspelled Santa Fe and even if it was spelled correctly, it could still make the list

•••
any updates on your bad domain buys?

•••
well you may have seen this one pass through sedo recently - it was me - i was 'tipsy' - and , no , I really did not realise till the next day (i thought i had done soooo well)

stakeboarding.net

beat that!

:)

•••
TaffetaPhrases.com - it's Shakespearean and I thought it would make an interesting "about nothing in particular" blog.

•••
dax44 said:
well you may have seen this one pass through sedo recently - it was me - i was 'tipsy' - and , no , I really did not realise till the next day (i thought i had done soooo well)

stakeboarding.net

beat that!

:)

I'm kinda glad I can say I don't think I can beat that :) how bout SteakBoarding ;)

lol

•••
Alrighty...

Suduko.biz (I spelt it wrong lol, I thought I was regging Sudoku.biz (spelt right), plus .biz? I mean blah!!!)

ShakspeareBlog.us? Well...

LickingPublicThings.com... Actually I'm keeping this one. I just have to come up with a dev idea. :D

•••
I got "yellow fever" in spanish, for some reason I thought it would have type-in traffic, and I spelled it wrong. I feel better now that I have admitted it... :)

•••
I was determined to have my own misspelled travel domain. The perfect candidate of course was Caribbean or is it Carribean. See what I mean? Of course they are all taken. So I HAD to resort to phonetics.

karabean.com !!! pronounced with 4 syllables ka-ra-be-an

I can only hope the real life Kara Bean wants her domain. Does anyone know her?

•••
Angela C said:
I can only hope the real life Kara Bean wants her domain. Does anyone know her?

I don't know her personally but i know her brother, "Mr. Bean" maybe you should contact him and sell your domain to him? :)

Cheers,

Frank

•••
bfluid said:
LickingPublicThings.com... Actually I'm keeping this one. I just have to come up with a dev idea. :D
What're those things? :laugh:

•••
magicalmagyar.com
sold it for 20NP$.

•••
youtub.biz 0 traffic :|

jawyke.info 300 u/m no click :|

•••
2Dot2Dot.com
Specialfxxx.com
charity4me.com
yourstohave.com
redzonebets.com
redzonebet.com
midairfare(s).com and .net (yeah, your flying and booking airline tickets)

and here is the cake
DaleEarnhardtJr88Car.com

•••
xrvel said:
What're those things? :laugh:
No brother, not those kind of things lol.

I think I am going to start a crappy punk rock band and write songs about love gone wrong. The band name: Licking Public Things. The album art will consist of tounges on subways, public telephones, newstands, light poles, veichles in the Wal-Mart parking lot, mailboxes, and interstates (this one might be hard to do...), just to name a few ;).

•••
I rarely put a domain on auto re-reg but I had multiplestreamofincomehowtogeneratealifetimeofunlimitedwealth.com on one. lol It renewed so I have it for another while :( Anyone want this damn thing? lol Gets a few visits a month

•••
Archangel said:
I rarely put a domain on auto re-reg but I had multiplestreamofincomehowtogeneratealifetimeofunlimitedwealth.com on one. lol It renewed so I have it for another while :( Anyone want this damn thing? lol Gets a few visits a month
I have 0.9NP$ left. :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back