Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Work for developer (Editing WP theme)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tvdotcoms

Established Member
Impact
9
There is a theme called "Going pro Gallery" for wordpress.

I installed a theme, but i can not make the theme to work properly which is homepage thumbnails pictures are not coming up.

The author of theme tells to use "Custom Field" , But I am still not able to fix it, and bring the pictures on the homepage thumbnails.

I need to edit few more things, Header and Integrate litttle bit of more funtions.

So this is not alot of work, and I will pay 5-10 dollars to do this for me.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll have a go at it- pm sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back