Please Help me With Wordpress Theme

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tvdotcoms

Established Member
Impact
9
There is a theme called "Going pro Gallery" for wordpress.

I installed a theme, but i can not make the theme to work properly which is homepage thumbnails pictures are not coming up.

The author of theme tells to use "Custom Field" , But I am still not able to fix it, and bring the pictures on the homepage thumbnails.

Am I doing something wrong, I need help, I hope one of you guys, can help me sort this out. I want to learn to fix this.

Please Help
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you know how to use custom fields? It should be as simple as putting the url of your image in the custom field for the homepage.
 
0
•••
need help with custom fields?

hey i can help you with this, as the previous post say is pretty simple, pm me if you need the help
 
0
•••
Is custom field = edit field ?
May you need do some html editing
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back