$5 Paypal For WP Theme IE7 Fix

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
$5 Paypal + 1 domain For WP Theme IE7 Fix

I am giving $5 via paypal + 1 domain to the person that can fix a wordpress theme that does not display properly in IE7.

Please pm me for futher details.
Thanks for helping,
JasMate :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,
maybe I can help you. but what is your site link?
I like to see the site layout.
 
0
•••
nioton said:
Hi,
maybe I can help you. but what is your site link?
I like to see the site layout.
PM'd you, I had a couple of guys look at
it so far but they can't really help.
 
0
•••
PM me too if you really want my help...gimme the detail...
 
0
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
PM me too if you really want my help...gimme the detail...
PM sent hope you can help :)
 
0
•••
tell me more.
 
0
•••
0
•••
PM me the link and I will take a look.
 
0
•••
hoops said:
PM me the link and I will take a look.
Done, I am beginning to lose hope :td:
Whowever fixes it will get a free domain also.
 
0
•••
Please send me the link and a screenshot of the IE7 bug. Although I currently don't have access to IE7 I may spot the error in the source. Worth the try I think.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back