Dynadot

domain Wondering if Scythed.com or RedHotStory.com have any value.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jason5567

Impact
New to domain purchasing and the forum. Most likely wasted a few bucks, but I'm curious if either of these have any potential. I've also got libnn.com and thinklikesherlock.com. They all appraised for a few bucks on estibot but I'm going to assume that doesn't count for much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Scythed.com may have some value as it's a dictionary word (I particularly love these types of names e.g. RaisinCookies.com, Novelled.com, Demising.com, ect.) I would evaluate it at roughly $30 to $50 depending on the buyer.

•••
Scythed.com may have some value as it's a dictionary word (I particularly love these types of names e.g. RaisinCookies.com, Novelled.com, Demising.com, ect.) I would evaluate it at roughly $30 to $50 depending on the buyer.
Thanks for the reply. About as much as I expected. Time to study up I think...I need to learn to appraise myself so I make better purchases :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back