NameSilo

Wondering how many of the Domainers here have kids?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you, as a domainer, have any kids?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Nope, and I don't want any

• Nope, but someday I would like to have kids

• Yes, 1

• Yes, 2

• Yes, 3

• Yes, more than I can handle

• It's possible. I had a lot of one-night stands in my life.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
I'm a father myself. I have a little daughter and since last year a son as well. How many of you are proud parents? Do the poll (and if you want you can post a pic of your kids as well) ! ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
beautiful kids!! you are blessed.
i am also the father of two beautiful daughters.... proud of them and my life revolves round them.

•••
No kids yet, well not as far as I know :)

Do intend on having kids some day

•••
Proud father of two kids..boy and girl! Also proud that I survived their teen years...lol

•••
Three kids, but then they went out and had nine of their own. So I find my introverted self hiding out from the chaos at family gatherings :)

•••
Our newest addition to the Family
(Turned 3 months old 2 days ago):

45704_894633d4a8d463d20653ae8a1872a312.jpg

Note: He's currently thinking about all the Css/Html/Php he's going to be playing with soon and what his first domain development project will be. ;)

Attachments

• 3months.jpg
    3months.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 25
•••
at one time down in Texas, had lots of cute kids.
Sold quite a few...
tumblr_ld8sub72rc1qe52kfo1_500.jpg

•••
I'm a father myself. I have a little daughter and since last year a son as well. How many of you are proud parents? Do the poll (and if you want you can post a pic of your kids as well) ! ;)

ea2016.jpg
Adorable kids :)

•••

Note: He's currently thinking about all the Css/Html/Php he's going to be playing with soon and what his first domain development project will be. ;)

totally your eyes Eric.

•••

AmaRic.King :)

•••
•••
No kids yet, well not as far as I know :)

Do intend on having kids some day

lol.. as far as you know huh?
I agree.. them chinese condoms are like chinese domain bubbles.. u just never know when they'll pop

•••
•••
A very proud father of two beautiful boys Izayah 10yrs & our new little addition Jaxsen 5weeks (Ahh those sleepless nights again but well worth it lol).

I don't own my sons first name in .com but have them in .net as they may or my not want to use them in the future but who knows they will have the option if needed? Great for personal email IMO :)

Jaxsen.jpg

Jaxsen Fox.jpg

Kids.jpg

•••
•••
My son’s the most precious thing to me; he’s changed me from being selfish to selfless.

•••
•••
Of course, we have moved from kids, and now grandkids, to great grandkids.
Here is our second great grandkid (she is the one in my avatar).
Going on 5 months old now:
12985633_10201537861364576_1152900828930911213_n.jpg

•••
A very proud father of two beautiful boys Izayah 10yrs & our new little addition Jaxsen 5weeks (Ahh those sleepless nights again but well worth it lol).

I don't own my sons first name in .com but have them in .net as they may or my not want to use them in the future but who knows they will have the option if needed? Great for personal email IMO :)

Show attachment 28647
Show attachment 28648
Show attachment 28649

cool! now there's one happy looking vr domainer! ;)

•••
cool! now there's one happy looking vr domainer! ;)
Haha the crazy thing is my 10yr old knows more about VR than I do, we'll he think he does lol. 10 going on 20. He's like Dad don't worry about VR wait for Microsoft Hololens. He's always watching the latest VR trends on YouTube. These kids keep us on our toes lol

•••
Maybe too.old of having.kids :)

Too old to have kids?....Lol :P No way dude, I'm 35 but with the testosterone levels of a 21 year old -

•••
I'm 35 but with the testosterone levels of a 21 year old -
Making them is the fun and easy part. That 35 catches up to you when they keep you up all night throwing up or pooping all over their bed/room/your bed and you have to go to work the next morning and give a big presentation. :)

•••
Making them is the fun and easy part. That 35 catches up to you when they keep you up all night throwing up or pooping all over their bed/room/your bed and you have to go to work the next morning and give a big presentation. :)

Yeah I can imagine dude... I have lots of friends and family in similar situations.

All well planned mate, I used to work in corporate but turned my back on that life a few years ago to start my own online marketing business.Going well so far just a heading towards the final push now that would allow me to work only a few hours per day, (about 3 hours per day) from my home office.- Not there yet but getting there.

Once that's sorted then I would be in a better position to deal with poop drama, not saying it will be EASY...hell no! but I at least working from home would allow me a few more liberties. :)

•••
Yeah I can imagine dude...
Actually, I don't think anyone can. Its a good thing the haze and mental fog of sleep deprivation mean parents can't really remember it either or there would be lots more only one child families. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back