Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Wish me luck!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

willyg78

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I'm pretty new to this forum and pretty new to domaining.

I've tried so far to exercise common sense to save myself making any costly mistakes, I'm learning a lot by reading posts on this forum on a regular basis.

Basically, I hand registered a .com a few weeks ago, and as far as I can tell its a good 2 word generic, it was registered in 2005 and appears to have dropped. I've checked archive.org and there does not appear to have been a website on it.

I have had quite a few unique views this last few weeks to my parking page, so the keywords appear popular enough

vehiclepolish.com

What do you reckon guys / gals?? Honest opinions please, we're all allowed to make mistakes once in a while.

Anyway, the domain is up for auction on Bido and I'm just wanting some honest opinion and whether you think it will sell or not!!

@Moderators. I apologise if I've posted this in the wrong place. Feel free to move if required.

Thanks in advance!!:tu:

WillyG78
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i could very well see it selling, basically another way of saying 'car wax', no where near the searches, but it's a competitive industry and a new up and comer could use 'vehicle polish' as their angle
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back