Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[Winner Selected] - Diesel Powered Forums Logo Required

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo Design for dieselpowered.net
Prize : $50.00 paid via paypal
Contest End Date & Time : Monday, 2 Oct 2006
Size Requirements : None, need vector image
Color Requirements : Up to you
General Requirements : Looking for unique logo design for a new site. DieselPowered.net. Logo must be in vector format. Again, logo must be unique!
Additional Information : At this time I am sorry, however, do not have any creative leads to give you. Keep in mind that we would like a professional looking design, nothing "cartoony" The website (if the name does not give it away) will be focused on diesel powered vehicles. Logo will be incorporated into a vbulletin banner if that helps with sizing.

Looking forward to seeing some designs!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ATB.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
guetizo said:
Hi extremeoff-road,

And this?

originall_diesel_rev1.png


Feedback is appreciated.
Hmmmm it looks alright....not sure.

Colors I am not too fond of...what else can you do :)

dzynd4u said:
Ummm not sure what that is :)
 
0
•••
wow I cant get over how good people are with photoshop

I really have to learn this

Very nice work and its not lny in this thread almost everyone does awesome.

got me motivated to learn.
got to say thanks to all you good photoshoopers for getting me motivated..
 
0
•••
Hi,

Its not photoshop. At least my work. :)
 
0
•••
i made two ideas

dieselpowered2yc2.jpg



dieselpowered1lq8.jpg


Both are vector images made with illustrator and in .ai & .eps format
regards
 
0
•••
xtremeoff-road,

xtremeoff-road said:
Hmmmm it looks alright....not sure.
Colors I am not too fond of...what else can you do :)
hmmm... I'll apply other color.
 
0
•••
Feedback always welcome. :)

dieselpowered.png
 
0
•••
Here is the logo, its vector...

logo_ai_jpg_shot5-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Give this member a badge.. haha. I might enter.
 
0
•••
MissLee said:
Feedback always welcome. :)

dieselpowered.png
Not bad, however, I do not think it will work for this application. Trying to find something a little more exciting..."tougher" if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the submission :)

ami said:
Here is the logo, its vector...

logo_ai_jpg_shot5-1.jpg
Thats good, but looking too similar to dieselforums.com

Maybe there is a way to change it up. Thanks!

Devery said:
Give this member a badge.. haha. I might enter.
Give me a badge? What is that all about...I want a badge!
 
0
•••
thanks for the feedback...
this is tottally different from this dieselforums . com
i have change colours and style of look logo...

logo_ai_jpg_shot7-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
guetizo said:
Hi,

Its not photoshop. At least my work. :)

then what do you use?
 
0
•••
I will have an entry soon. :]
 
0
•••
0
•••
xtremeoff-road said:
Give me a badge? What is that all about...I want a badge!

Devrey / James is refering to the new "Contest Holder" badge we are releasing in NP for worthy competition holders.

Great looking comp so far. Keep up the great work Designers and Xtreme, keep up the damn fine feedback :)

Contest finishes : Monday, 2 Oct 2006 (Tomorrow)

Can't wait to see the final winner!

Rgds
Matt
 
0
•••
what about mine ?
 
0
•••
 
0
•••
LogoMaster said:
i made two ideas

dieselpowered2yc2.jpg



dieselpowered1lq8.jpg


Both are vector images made with illustrator and in .ai & .eps format
regards
Sorry about that my friend, guess I missed it.

Not really what I am looking for...still too simple, does not jump out at you. Like I had mentioned previously we are looking for something exciting and memorable.

Thanks for the submission!

vivsin said:
Thanks for the submission, a little too simple...trying to get something more exciting and memorable.

ami said:
thanks for the feedback...
this is tottally different from this dieselforums . com
i have change colours and style of look logo...

logo_ai_jpg_shot7-1.jpg
So far this is the closest to what we are looking for.

I am not sure that I care much for the font though.
 
0
•••
thanks for the feedback...its also made in illustrator...
Here is the change...

logo_ai_jpg_shot8.jpg
 
0
•••
hi here's my entry:
Powered.png

Feedback is appreciated, thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back