[REQ-LOGO]Logo For ATVWire.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: Logo Design for atvwire.com
Prize: $50.00 paid via paypal
Contest End Date & Time: Midnight, Sunday, 19 Nov 2006 -7 GMT
Size Requirements: None, need vector image
Color Requirements: Up to you, looking for a more "grunge" look.
General Requirements: Looking for unique logo design for a new site. atvwire.com. Logo must be in vector format. Again, logo must be unique!
Additional Information: At this time I am sorry, however, do not have any creative leads to give you. Keep in mind that we would like a professional, exciting looking design, nothing "cartoony" The website (if the name does not give it away) will be focused on atvs, motorcycles, golf carts, and RUV's. Logo will be incorporated into a IPB banner if that helps with layout.

Site design will be similar to http://www.bignutsracing.com it will have that "grunge" look and feel, therefore, keep that in mind when designing the logo.

If you have a design idea, however, are unable to design in a vector format, may I suggest you partner with another designer and work as a team.

I normally do not like to make these contests more than 7 days, however, I am very much in need of a well thoughtout and quality design.

Looking forward to seeing some designs! Best of luck to all! :)

Below is a logo from a previous ATV site I had. You can build on this idea.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
jackieh1791 said:
One more try...

atvwire2gif-1.gif
Thank you...it is not bad, however, please see the example in the first post :)

I attached a previous logo that I had, try to work off of that.
 
0
•••
xtremeoff-road said:
Thank you...it is not bad, however, please see the example in the first post :)

I attached a previous logo that I had, try to work off of that.

You said, and I quote, "Maybe build on this idea." I guess "maybe" is now definitely. lol

Thanks for the quick feedback, but I don't have anymore ideas. Good luck!
 
0
•••
jackieh1791 said:
You said, and I quote, "Maybe build on this idea." I guess "maybe" is now definitely. lol

Thanks for the quick feedback, but I don't have anymore ideas. Good luck!
Sorry, that may have been misleading. Originally I wanted something different, however, was not getting anything that struck me as something we would want. I put that logo up there thinking maybe it would generate some additional ideas...it seems that it has not. As we get closer to the contest end, I want to ensure that we get something that is useable, therefore, if someone HAS to use that prior logo as a guide, then please do.
 
0
•••
Ok so of the feedback I have given, I have seen one revision and now that person has dropped out. If no one else is interested then there is no need to keep this contest open.
 
0
•••
Here's a(n?) idea;

296488167_d9f6314789_o.png
 
0
•••
Thomas Karlsen said:
Here's a(n?) idea;

296488167_d9f6314789_o.png
Please watermark your images.

Thanks for the effort, please see the first post to get an idea of what we are looking for.

We have posted an example as well.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
will have entry soon :)
 
0
•••
I decided to give it one more try. The only problem is that I'm not talented enough to draw an ATV in Illustrator (I've only been using it for a couple months), so I made one with Photoshop and saved it as an EPS file before using it in Illustrator with the rest of the logo. The ATV isn't a true vector image, but it should be fine for web use and print, but I'm not sure about things like t-shirts. However, the rest of the logo is all vector. Anyway, here's one last shot...

atvwire3gif.gif


atvwire4gif.gif
 
0
•••
jackieh1791 said:
I decided to give it one more try. The only problem is that I'm not talented enough to draw an ATV in Illustrator (I've only been using it for a couple months), so I made one with Photoshop and saved it as an EPS file before using it in Illustrator with the rest of the logo. The ATV isn't a true vector image, but it should be fine for web use and print, but I'm not sure about things like t-shirts. However, the rest of the logo is all vector. Anyway, here's one last shot...

atvwire3gif.gif


atvwire4gif.gif
Much better my friend, I think I like the second one more than the first, but they both look nice :)

I fear that the atv image not being vector may pose a problem when attempting to use it in printing banners, shirts, etc.

You are definately on the right track!!!
 
0
•••
OK, I tried to make the same thing in Illustrator. If it's not good enough, I'll totally understand. :D


atvwire5gif.gif
 
0
•••
jackieh1791 said:
OK, I tried to make the same thing in Illustrator. If it's not good enough, I'll totally understand. :D


atvwire5gif.gif
Its not too bad...you should give yourself more credit ;)

The atv is rather large...can we make that smaller?

Also, are you telling me that this is now 100% vector art?
 
0
•••
my try

REVISING
 
Last edited:
0
•••
iLLuSiOnZ said:
100% vector
Its different for sure...the text looks out of place to me though.

I wonder if it needs a new font or if it will just not fit in there?
 
0
•••
here is my entry...its 100% vector...

sorry forgot to watermark - ya i will send without lines of box for banner use
if selected ;)

atv_logo11.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
ami said:
here is my entry...its 100% vector...

atv_logo11.jpg
Ami, please watermark your images...want to make sure you hard work does not dissapear ;)

Looks pretty nice...I like it...my only concern is when we add it to the banner if the border will cause problems?? What do you think?
 
0
•••
Hi,

Here is my design.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
statd said:
Hi,

Here is my design.

WOW!...gee I think that was the last reaction you got from me on the previous logo you did for Big Nuts Racing

It looks great...thanks a lot :)

Is it possible to make the flames a little more sharp and a little less rounded in areas...kinda want to see how that looks. Keep this current copy as well though :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
xtremeoff-road said:
Its not too bad...you should give yourself more credit ;)

The atv is rather large...can we make that smaller?

Also, are you telling me that this is now 100% vector art?

Thanks. I have to run right now, but I'll make the atv smaller this evening. And yes, it's 100% vector now.


***Nevermind, statd is going to win, so I won't waste my time nor yours.
 
0
•••
jackieh1791 said:
Thanks. I have to run right now, but I'll make the atv smaller this evening. And yes, it's 100% vector now.


***Nevermind, statd is going to win, so I won't waste my time nor yours.
You think statd is going to win because I liked her design or because you like her design?

Never discount what YOU can do...every single designer on here has talent, regardless of what the final outcome is, you all have a skill that is not present in the majority of individuals. It is hard to come up with a concept and please every individual. Just remember that ;)
 
0
•••
Withdrawing entry.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back