Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Windows Web Host

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

jaremo04

Established Member
Impact
3
Good morning,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Windows web host?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Watch out for Hostony (a nasty overseller) .. may of my members have some problems. But i guess it all matters on what you are hosting
 
0
•••
Thanks Dreads. How about godaddy?
 
0
•••
Godaddy.com, Sibername.com, Jodohost.com and Webhostgiant.com are Windows hosts I can think right off the bat.
 
0
•••
0
•••
What kind of content are you going host. You know in 95% linux web host is more then good for that.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I second WebHostGiant.com. They offer a large variety of features to help get any personal or small business user online at an extremely affordable rate. All features included under this plan are complimentary – there are no hidden fees!
 
0
•••
web.com is good, but not the cheapest one :)
 
0
•••
I second SiberName.com as this comapny provides .NET Support - NET Framework v1.1 and v2.0, ASP.NET Web Services, XML Web Services and Support for Additional Development Technologies - Active Server Pages (ASP) 3.0, MSXML 4.0, XSL 2.1.
 
0
•••
alemcherry said:
web.com is good, but not the cheapest one :)
I believe no one expect windows web hosting for cheap.
 
0
•••
check out www.hostingitrust.com

This company providing good web hosting package in a very resenable and affordable prices and good web server.
 
0
•••
I'd recommend Windows hosting from ServerPoint.com. Windows 2003 and 2008 are available from them. Price range is rather low comparing to the other companies.
 
0
•••
Serverpoint.com offers windows web hosting on their VPS servers... ;) But seems that OP is needed shared account. So for that I would recommend ASPnix.com better
 
0
•••
I 've noticed Sibername.com has also added Free functional SSL certificates to their hosting offers, as well digital certificates for email encryption.
 
0
•••
MutoGen said:
Godaddy.com, Sibername.com, Jodohost.com and Webhostgiant.com are Windows hosts I can think right off the bat.

The experience with sibername.com has made me give them extra vote, as for good hosting provider. I suppose this is one of the companies which can be called 'reliable'.
 
0
•••
I'd recommend Windows hosting from ServerPoint.com. Windows 2003 and 2008 are available from them. Price range is rather low comparing to the other companies.
Thanks mz. I have to add (to avoid any misunderstandings) that we start doing windows only on the VPS for now ;)
 
0
•••
I'd add ASPnix.com services as they specialize in providing Windows hosting. Their shared web hosting is very flexible to suit the needs of home users, students, small and mid-size businesses, experienced site owners, webmasters and developers.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back