NameSilo

Windows 7 release date announced

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Do you plan on upgrading to Windows 7 ?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes!

    3 
    votes
    75.0%
  • No, I still prefer Windows XP.

    1 
    vote
    25.0%
  • No, I still like Vista.

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Linux for me!

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • I'm a Mac fan.

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • I use an operating system not listed.

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

snowbird

Emperor PenguinVIP Member
Impact
288
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have been using it on my laptop.
It runs extremely nice and I must say I will switch!
 
0
•••
Well, thats good. :)
Even I will upgrade.
Waiting for it.
 
0
•••
I'll upgrade if the price isn't a rip off.
 
0
•••
I am using the Release Candidate version, i like the new Windows 7 so far...its much faster and easier to browse on my files (im a bit of a slob hehe) if the price is good, I guess i'll purchase it
 
0
•••
I have tried the beta version since I have a subscription to TechNet. I was pretty impressed with what they have done with it. I definately feel it will get better reviews than Vista.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back