Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wiiality.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

binaryman

VIP Member
Impact
78
He he sorry..I know all the wii hype. I,m tired of wii 2..he he but I could not resist registering this little gem when it popped into my mind. Wiiality..Like Virtual and reality combined into Wii and that is what it's all about in a nutshell..in wiiality.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
binaryman said:
He he sorry..I know all the wii hype. I,m tired of wii 2..he he but I could not resist registering this little gem when it popped into my mind. Wiiality..Like Virtual and reality combined into Wii and that is what it's all about in a nutshell..in wiiality.

Luv it! :lol: (you related to Elmer Fudd?................................. JK!)
 
0
•••
Well done, I like it. (y)
 
0
•••
binaryman, I think its time you got a dose of wiiality yourself. :lol:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back