Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wii Name..."No Regrets"

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's good. I didn't think they'd change it anyways.

If the president has no regrets, how about some of the ones who bought all the domain names?

Me...I have NO regrets, still getting about 50 views a day on average on my wiicolors.com

I need to do some more with it...add more content.

:)
 
0
•••
I think it was a smart marketing move to be honest... the name caused more controversy than I can recently remember for such a product... and they often say that any publicity is good publicity.

A large number of gamers have already accepted the name and I personally believe it will be one of those things that will eventually work it's way into a gaming culture and become second nature to use in conversation ("I just bought a Wii wanna play?", "Gonna play some Wii, wanna join me?" - still looks strange I guess, but give it time and we will wonder what all the fuss was about ;) )
 
0
•••
good news,thx
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back