IT.COM

sales Wi.Fi sold for $22,067

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If i’m not mistaken np user @domeen made this sale. Congrats to buyer and seller, such an awesome domain

•••
If i’m not mistaken np user @domeen made this sale. Congrats to buyer and seller, such an awesome domain

Indeed i believe he asked opinions here for an offer of 10k.

I own freewi.fi so hopefully that's next :)

•••

Hi, yes my sale. @gladdy helped to promoto it in twitter. Big thanks to him.
So hope it will be paid also.

•••
WI.FI is indeed premier, even I tried to register it a few days back but saw it was already gone :(
Hope my domain "woi5.com" too finds some good 5-6 figures. Fingers crossed :)

•••
Hi, yes my sale. @gladdy helped to promoto it in twitter. Big thanks to him.
So hope it will be paid also.

Oh ok thanks gladdy had contacted me on Twitter by DM, so I thought it was his name. Congrats.

•••
Congratulation, hope you are happy with the end result.

•••
wow! great Congratulation !!

(tempting :D as newbie )

•••
You know what's funny, months back when .Fi opened up their registration policy, I was on 101Domain and it showed me Wi.Fi available, regged it, then got the email this name was already registered and this was an error, sorry.

Congrats to GolDNames.
Same exact thing happened to me with Mi.Fi... Sounds like these were on the "regreserve" for a while

•••
•••
•••
Hopefully this doesn't lead to a too much of an increase in competition for .fi domains :) already getting bit tough after they opened the registration up to everyone.

•••
It's funny seeing this sale, now when wifi is so unsecure

•••
Hopefully this doesn't lead to a too much of an increase in competition for .fi domains :) already getting bit tough after they opened the registration up to everyone.
Well yeah guys, you had basically no competition before I arrived. Currently I am killing it. Its a little sad actually that Finns don´t understand the value of .fi.

Last edited:
•••
Eventually free WiFi will be everywhere and there will be no one buying minutes or texts or data allowance at all

Such a concept will be funded by ad $`'s in due course no doubt

•••
Eventually free WiFi will be everywhere and there will be no one buying minutes or texts or data allowance at all

Such a concept will be funded by ad $`'s in due course no doubt

Well i'm glad then with my freewi.fi name.

•••
•••
Wi.fi its so cool domain name

•••
I can confirm its now sold and transfered.
It was nice domain, And I really wanted to get more for it.
But made a lot of profit with this one, so I am not sad :)

•••
•••
What A Kool Name .... Congrats @domeen

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back