Whypark v. 1plus ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

avi2l

Established Member
Impact
1
I am waiting to see the new version of 1plus. But I wanted to see what experiences others have had with the services. I have domains on both services. But I find that my whypark names are getting more search engine traffic. I imagine its due to the articles, now, I also am not sure if you can put a sitemap on the 1plus accounts, so I am unable to follow the indexing of these pages. Am I missing the sitemap issue, and is that why these sites are not moving? Any info would be appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back