Dynadot

Problems at 1Plus.net?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am a new member at 1Plus.net with a few domains to try them out. I find their domain manager page to be a bit obscure, and I can not find any explanation at the site. Am I missing something?

I was quite surprised when my domains were showing up with the 1Plus parking pages just a few minutes after I changed my DNSs when I registered with them a couple of days ago, but the bad news is that TODAY (12/10), all my domains at 1Plus are resolving to a BLANK PAGE. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am getting the impression from this experience, and some posts in the forums about outages and poor response time, that 1Plus is quite unstable (at least at the current time).

I was initially attracted to 1Plus by the apparent ability to customize the pages, 100% revenue payout, and the promise of new appealing page templates - although I did not see them for my domains. But all these qualities are severely negated by lack of usability, performance and stability.

Can anyone shed light on what is going on with 1Plus?

I am having much better stability and usability at iMonetize with 5 times the number of domains!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back