NameSilo

Whypark questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I redirected one domain to whypark
get a question,
will my adsense account get suspended for 'dupliate content'?
I search with article title on google, so many website have the same article.
anyone have such a experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's possible. More likely what happens is that your site won't come up for a search if there are a lot of others out there with the same information. If you can add some more unique content yourself, that will help.

There have been people using syndicated information who have received an email from AdSense suspending sites or accounts because they pose "a significant risk to advertisers" - but what the exact criteria are for showing up on that radar is unknown. I know some people who were with WhyPark who had that happen, and I know others where it didn't happen.

If you don't want to risk your account, you might want to apply for the WhyPark feed, where you won't have to use your AdSense. Once they get the new feed up and running, it might turn out to pay better than AdSense anyway.

•••
•••
Netmeg....isn't the whypark feed about the same as being parked somewhere else and getting a share of the ppc instead of it all? If so, is there any other good reason to use whypark instead of another ppc parker?....I guess what I'm asking is, are they better than other ppc companies if I use their ad feed?

•••
Can you build links at parking companies?, can you direct traffic to your pages?, can you add content? can you use an adsense account? can you do anything other than offer a single page of content?

The answer is no, at WP the answer is yes. Thats the difference. :tu:

•••
It's difficult to know the answer until we can

go live with the new Whypark feed. What Maxeus said is all true about things you can do with a whypark site and not a parked page. Parked pages are for sites with existing traffic. Whypark is for sites that have limited to no traffic but can be developed to increase traffic and therefore value of "worthless" or worth very little domains.

It's an instant developed mini-site that costs you $1 to host for life if you have 100 domains or more in your account. You cannot find that sort of value anywhere else for hosting that large number of sites that I am aware.

•••
Thank you both for your answers. The value sure sounds good....I'm still checking a couple of things but I'm almost convinced. I appreciate your help.

•••
No problem, hope we see you in the WP thread. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back