NameSilo

WhyPark.com, Highest click earned by parking at Whypark?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

i was wondering if people still get high payout with AdSense or any other advertisers by parking through whypark.com, even with duplicate content.

the highest i got was $1.3 from google adsense.

feel free to share,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My best was $1.37 from Adsense on a Travel site.

GIL :)

•••
Same here.... $1.30 from my Satellite Cable site. Everything else is in the .10 - .60 range.

•••
$1.29 on a construction bidding site. The click was on a Wide Skyscraper.

•••
Mine was $1.62 (adsense) from my mortgage debt site...

•••
In contrast to the best clicks, yesterday I got 2 miserable clicks of $0.00 and $0.01 :'(

•••
Yeah, I hate the crap clicks, anything under a nickel makes me cringe!

•••
somthing is wrong

with system.I 've had $4 clicks at whypark or other adsence site[not recently!] but it's the same google ripoff.as soon as the 3rd click comes in they figure out some reason why those clicks are no good and lower it down to the .20 cents or worse range.I question weather google is actually lowering the cost to advertisers,just pocketing the diference.Unfortunatly the only way you can negotiate anything in business is if you have leverage.the small publisher does not therefore all ad companies pay you chump change.I have seen a consistent pattern where regular parked site are paying way more per click than personally run sites.This s consistent with my theory of what is going on.the park company can negotiate better click rates and audit the advertizers to make sure high value clicks are paid for.I have recently had $ 4 and 5 clicks at parked sites and many .40-1.25 clicks which are becoming a rarity from google directly.This situation is even more remarkable sine I am referencing park companies that are keeping %50-60% share. so if i am getting 5$ what are they chaRGING ADVERTIZERS $10 click??.The tendancy to cut the per click $ is less at the park companies although they do it as well for sites that get 5-10 clicks day.There is no reason for google to pay more as that opens the door to new ad companies competing;....they used to pay more to squeeze the competitions profit margin,now that they have a effective monopoly.there is no reason to raise ad rates.The only hope i can see is micro man buying yahoo and making big investment in yahoo pub network ads ..you'll see rates go up when there is competiton.Until then line up alternatives..it's not hard to beat 2 cent clicks

•••
I got 2v $1.06 clicks yesterday on a law site.

•••
Treatment Of Mesothelioma

I just set my first one up a couple days ago and it gets $1.49 per click TreatmentOfMesothelioma.org

•••
nscoville said:
$1.29 on a construction bidding site. The click was on a Wide Skyscraper.

how do you know it ? Isn't it forbidden to track the clicks?
Well I think theres an app around called Adtracker or something like that, never got it working because of my host

•••
sOliver said:
how do you know it ? Isn't it forbidden to track the clicks?
Well I think theres an app around called Adtracker or something like that, never got it working because of my host

You can use Google Analytics or Statcounter or other similar programs to track your statistics in WhyPark but not in parking companies like Parking, Fabulous, Namedrive, Bodis, Sedo etc.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back