Dynadot

Why was my Enom account raised to $13.95

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh dear, is this the realization of a particular strain of worry which has been existing at the back of my mind? Your top-level ETP probably unilaterally raised your pricing structure... I guess a new management took over and did an overhaul.

Little self-advertisement: If you want a free $8.85 account, just simple PM me or visit www.b50.net/enom.htm

•••
Originally posted by drmaximus
Oh dear, is this the realization of a particular strain of worry which has been existing at the back of my mind? Your top-level ETP probably unilaterally raised your pricing structure... I guess a new management took over and did an overhaul.

Little self-advertisement: If you want a free $8.85 account, just simple PM me or visit www.b50.net/enom.htm

Any cheaper one?

•••
•••
Yeah, probably the reseller above you did that wanting money, lol. If you need one I can give you a $8.95 reseller or retail account. PM me for details :)

•••
That stinks! Luckily, you can get another $8.95 account for free from almost everyone here.

•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by WebsiteMax
Yeah, probably the reseller above you did that wanting money, lol.

That's exactly what happened. PM sent to you, FULFREE.

•••
Does anyone else offer such Enom Premium Accounts? I would be interested if anyone is offering them for NP$. PM me if you have such relation with these accounts. Thanks.

•••
Originally posted by Raf
Does anyone else offer such Enom Premium Accounts? I would be interested if anyone is offering them for NP$. PM me if you have such relation with these accounts. Thanks.

I believe all enom accounts are like this.

•••
Accounts set up for FULFREE and RAF. If anybody else wants a free 8.85 Enom account, feel free to PM me, or check out my signature for more information. Cheers to all.

•••
•••
Move away and go to cnobin i can do you a $6.69 account for $100 preypayment.

•••
I dont know why everyone doesnt simply use CNOBIN... Their support is unreal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back