Dynadot

Why not buy Shares @ domain names ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should NamePros add a Section to Share domain names ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes , this makes sense

votes
    50.0%
  • No

votes
    50.0%
  • Other ( post in thread )

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
In financial markets, share is a unit of account for various investments.
It often means the stock of a corporation, but is also used for collective investments such as mutual funds, limited partnerships, and real estate investment trusts.
Corporations issue shares which are offered for sale to raise share capital.

The owner of shares in the corporation is a shareholder (or stockholder) of the corporation. A share is an indivisible unit of capital, expressing the ownership relationship between the company and the shareholder. The denominated value of a share is its face value, and the total of the face value of issued shares represent the capital of a company, which may not reflect the market value of those shares.

The income received from the ownership of shares is a dividend. The process of purchasing and selling shares often involves going through a stockbroker as a middle man.

At 4.cn you can buy and sell domain names
but you also can buy Shares

Should be a good Idea for NamePros

For example

i got the domain bundle

MissionClimateChange.com ✔️
MissionEnergyInnovation.com ✔️
MissionGlobalWarming.com ✔️

and i am focused on enduser like Bill Gates / Mark Zuckerberg and other great Investors ( Mission Innovation )

so here is your chance
join me and buy some Shares ( partner with me )

Should NamePros add a Section to Share domain names ?

49331951-Business-People-Commuter-Walking-Finance-Stock-Market-Concept-Stock-Photo.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I remember reading about 77.com, a group of investors have all got shares in that domain.

So yeah it does happen, usually with ultra-premiums. Infact, i'd go as far to say majority of domain names that are worth $1 million+ in value are generally owned by a group of investors or companies, rarely 1 person will have 100% rights to a name of this quality.

No point 2 or more people investing a average or good domain though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back