IT.COM

Why is GoDaddy late with payments?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Seems GoDaddy is late with paying out to sellers the proceeds for the names they (GoDaddy) brokered.

From GoDaddy Auctions:
"Thank you for contacting GoDaddy Auctions Support. We are experiencing a known issue with payments from April releasing. We are currently working towards a resolution. Please notify us if you do not receive the payment by Tuesday. Please let us know if you require any additional assistance."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like somebody tinkering with their live code without proper testing.

•••
Seems GoDaddy is late with paying out to sellers the proceeds for the names they (GoDaddy) brokered.

From GoDaddy Auctions:
"Thank you for contacting GoDaddy Auctions Support. We are experiencing a known issue with payments from April releasing. We are currently working towards a resolution. Please notify us if you do not receive the payment by Tuesday. Please let us know if you require any additional assistance."

Thank you for posting this.
I did not receive even that email. I've been trying to get someone to answer me when I ask about this. No one would give me a date when I could expect payment by.

•••
Maybe in another 2 days, I'll actually receive that reply. The other offices I've been calling and emailing said nothing of the kind.

•••
Thank you for posting this.
I did not receive even that email. I've been trying to get someone to answer me when I ask about this. No one would give me a date when I could expect payment by.

The message said Tuesday. I think you should at least wait until then before taking any further actions.

Last edited:
•••
Well, Stub, I didn't actually receive any message.

•••
You saw the message above?

•••
Yes. I wonder why, as he received this yesterday, that as of this evening the 3 people at Godaddy I emailed had no timeline for me at all.

•••
Yep. But it tells you what to do if you don't receive your payment by Tuesday.

•••
it always take about 1 month to get paid by godaddy. A pain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back