Dynadot

Uniregistry.com Market anybody sold/buying

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Uniregistry.com has anyone had any luck buying or selling on the new market.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If this goes though, then here is my luck.
Show attachment 29806
makes sense, dot coms are worthless now, only .xyz domains matter, I would drop that hi.com domain and not waste any money renewing it, instead invest in some .xyz names

•••
makes sense, dot coms are worthless now, only .xyz domains matter, I would drop that hi.com domain and not waste any money renewing it, instead invest in some .xyz names
Lmao

•••
•••
I am still at DNS and wouldnt move to Uniregistry. However, recently Im seeing a huge decline in traffic in my reports on DNS, and I sent them an email asking for the reason. Same thing happened 2 months ago. Not acceptable to all of a sudden have 80% decrease in traffic. I know for a fact that my 1450 names dont get me 150 visits a day only! when they used to get 1000 visits a day SOLID!

•••
What would be the need for a broker if a name is listed at BIN?
Maybe to convince that $10000 is not a ridiculous price to pay for the domain bought just yesterday. ;)

•••
@ Nat What would be the need for a broker if a name is listed at BIN?

Good question. The name I mentioned several posts back was set to BIN, but it's displayed as Brokered (10%) and to mention it again, the buyer was given seven days to pay. I don't really care about the commission, I think it's 10% for self-brokered anyway, but I do care that the BIN is not an immediate purchase. If this one does not go through it will be the third time a BIN purchase has failed and I'll move everything out.

As for your stats issue, reporting for mine are at a fraction of what they were before. I want to assign that to their transition to the new marketplace, but I'm not so sure.

•••
Although the buyer has until 5pm to complete purchase I moved all domains out of the marketplace except for that one. I asked for an explanation as to why the buyer is given 7 days for names marked as BIN and received no reply. This will be the third failure for names marked as BIN between DNS/Uni...

•••
Ok, so I kind of feel like an a$$ regarding a few of my post on Uni, but I was frustrated at the third BIN failure and probably more so at myself for the time spent configuring names. Anyway, I relisted a related group of names at Uni just now. I honestly cannot find a more suitable marketplace at this time. Landers are awesome and support has been gracious w/ me (via emails and calls I didn't initiate).

•••
Sold a domain, buyer hasn't updated the DNS but I removed the name from my personal portfolio. Now the domain resolves to a "buying service." I just don't know about this. Conflict of interest?

fcpBNH8.png

•••
@DanSanchez The buy service always displayed in that situation with Domain Name Sales as well.

•••
@DanSanchez The buy service always displayed in that situation with Domain Name Sales as well.

This is the first time I've experienced it, regardless the domain should not be resolving to anything as I have removed it from their system.

•••
The domain still has the domain name sales / uniregistry nameservers. It is up to the buyer to update it now. If you don t want this to happen in the future, change the nameservers before you transfer the domain.

•••
I am still at DNS and wouldnt move to Uniregistry. However, recently Im seeing a huge decline in traffic in my reports on DNS, and I sent them an email asking for the reason. Same thing happened 2 months ago. Not acceptable to all of a sudden have 80% decrease in traffic. I know for a fact that my 1450 names dont get me 150 visits a day only! when they used to get 1000 visits a day SOLID!
Any updates on this issue @bazabizo?

•••

I have seen more visitors in these days. But all of sudden 80% decrease in visitors is not fair.

•••
Sold a domain, buyer hasn't updated the DNS but I removed the name from my personal portfolio. Now the domain resolves to a "buying service." I just don't know about this. Conflict of interest?

fcpBNH8.png

How could i get these sales landers? mine are still showing old ones.

•••
•••
•••
shall i forward all the domains like this? Its time consuming at some registrars, as we need to change each domain.

Like DNS sales landers, is there any feature like Sales Only??

•••
@DNGear If you have a Domain Name Sales account, you probably just need to integrate your account with the Uniregistry Market.

•••
@DNGear If you have a Domain Name Sales account, you probably just need to integrate your account with the Uniregistry Market.

I am sorry, i did not get it.
I have both accounts. I am able to see my domains in Uniregistry market. I can edit the domains in Uniregistry.

But, where should we modify to get the sales lander like DOMAIN BUY SERVICE.
as @menzl said, https://uniregistry.com/market/contact/{DOMAIN}.

Thanks for your help.

•••
I am sorry, i did not get it.
I have both accounts. I am able to see my domains in Uniregistry market. I can edit the domains in Uniregistry.

But, where should we modify to get the sales lander like DOMAIN BUY SERVICE.
as @menzl said, https://uniregistry.com/market/contact/{DOMAIN}.

Thanks for your help.

Sounds like your accounts are already linked. vita.xyz is showing the old lander. I'm not sure why. Try right clicking on one of your domains within the Uniregistry Market and select edit. You can change options from there. I think that will give you the new lander.

That buy service is not a lander for sellers. That is reserved for Uniregistry themselves.

•••
Sounds like your accounts are already linked. vita.xyz is showing the old lander. I'm not sure why. Try right clicking on one of your domains within the Uniregistry Market and select edit. You can change options from there. I think that will give you the new lander.

That buy service is not a lander for sellers. That is reserved for Uniregistry themselves.

Shall i change the nameservers to uniregistrymarket.link??

•••
Im yet to receive a response! Im getting really annoyed! Some domainers told me its normal that parking companies take out traffic for their own, but I will refuse to believe this. However Im really disappointed with whats going on!
I have a lot of domains with alexa ranking, would you believe such a portfolio can have a total of 150 visitors a day? Down from a 1000!!!!!!
I will give it one more week, if nothing is resolved, I will move all to afternic. I dont care about revenue as I am putting my landers on BIN settings for most domains!
Such an abysmal experience to wait for 2 weeks to know whats going on!!!!

•••
Im yet to receive a response! Im getting really annoyed! Some domainers told me its normal that parking companies take out traffic for their own, but I will refuse to believe this. However Im really disappointed with whats going on!
I have a lot of domains with alexa ranking, would you believe such a portfolio can have a total of 150 visitors a day? Down from a 1000!!!!!!
I will give it one more week, if nothing is resolved, I will move all to afternic. I dont care about revenue as I am putting my landers on BIN settings for most domains!
Such an abysmal experience to wait for 2 weeks to know whats going on!!!!

can i see any of your sales lander?
Thanks

•••
I'm still using the old buy.internettraffic.com / sell.internettraffic.com nameservers and my domains display the new landers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back