Dynadot

domains Domain Investing, Developing, and Leasing with Braden Pollock

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2020-09-25-at-8.43.51-AM.png

It’s one thing to buy and flip domains, and a completely different story to buy and develop domains, especially when it’s 10,000 websites developed. And yes, I made no mistake in stating 10,000 websites!

Today’s podcast guest, Braden Pollock, @Braden Pollock jumpstarted his journey into domain investing, domain parking, and lead generation development having stockpiled nearly 15,000, of which 10,000 were fully developed lead-gen websites.

In addition, Braden discusses various domain investing strategies, and how he made the pivot to investing in one-word .com domains. He also shares a few sales, 2019 numbers as well as the first half of 2020. There are so many nuggets of wisdom Braden drops along the way in this podcast. You don't want to miss this episode!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Alvin Brown have you considered publishing transcripts from your podcasts?

I personally rarely listen to audio interviews, and I expect that you would receive more feedback and NP interaction if it was easier to quote statements for further discussion here.

Last edited:
•••

I personally rarely listen to audio interviews, and I expect that you would receive more feedback and NP interaction if it was easier to quote statements for further discussion here.

Thanks for your feedback, @CraigD . Don't know if you're familiar with the cost to transcribe, but it can be rather expensively and timely to provide as a complimentary service. Nonetheless, I do provide download functionality of the podcast should you choose to download and transcribe at your leisure. Hope this helps. :)

•••

As a regular reader and podcast listener of your blog I too would prefer it @Alvin Brown

I do provide download functionality of the podcast should you choose to download and transcribe at your leisure. Hope this helps

Its helps a bit for sure :)

Don't know if you're familiar with the cost to transcribe, but it can be rather expensively and timely to provide as a complimentary service.

May you get to that place fast where it is very financially easy for you to do the transcribe for us @Alvin Brown untill then we'll manage it :).

•••
•••
Back