Domain Empire

Why has SEDO reset my PAGE OFFER VIEWS count??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So I just noticed

I have a few of my names that Forward to the SEDO sales page...I had been watching the page views daily. I also believe when they get high enough lends a bit off "achievement of notability " as "buyers" can see that OTHERS have been eyeing it!

One of my name sowuld of hit 1,000 page views today as it has been getting 20-40 views a day since I switched it to forward to the sedo sales page a little over a month ago that name was VirtualCoaster.com...it has not reset and shows 17 views!!.......

989 views vs 17 views ......portrays 2 totally different pictures!! Im not happy with this reset ...WHY has this happen? Anyone know?

It happen on all my names .....!!! Even one I've had 2 bids on 48 views last night and in middle of x,xxx negotiations...and SEDO has rest my page views...........?????

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
A new month... a reset?

See I did not know that...So the automatically reset every month? ( ps I know page views don't sale names, names sale names...still errks me though)

•••
•••
Sedo " re-sets " my domain name view stats later in the day on the last day of the respective month.

For a short period of time ( 1 hour - maybe 12 hours ) all my names have " zero " views and then, over the next few days, the new month's view stats are recorded.

Last edited:
•••
Must be new month reset. I had 7000 views on Frak.com just looked and it’s down to 255 in 2 days. Gutted!
Looks better with views showing how much traffic. Comes to the domain.

•••
Must be new month reset. I had 7000 views on Frak.com just looked and it’s down to 255 in 2 days. Gutted!
Looks better with views showing how much traffic. Comes to the domain.

It was exactly that, yea I hate seeing my views reset (VirtualCoaster .com) was getting 1k a month

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back